Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr. Looking awesome. Anyone playing?

"
Crackmonster wrote:
Releasing in two weeks from now.

Gonna be interesting to see if they can make an endgame worth playing in the long run, or just enough versatile things going on as that is my main worry. Regardless, always fun to play an online arpg on release and then i'll just see how it turns out.

Six weeks. They delayed it until June 5.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
WHAT!!!!!!!

Dammit man, that date was so great for me.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
50 bucks? Hell no.

"
Destructodave wrote:
50 bucks? Hell no.

Why not? It is the average price of pretty much every game.
But guess you just want to wait till some sale instead. If you wanna play it, that is. Many do that too.

June 5th is time to go local store and buy this game. Will buy the Imperial Edition. And that is more than a 100 bucks.
Yea i'm putting this game on pause for at least a few months, i have this feelings it's still super buggy/raw. Probably gonna be over a year before it gets to be something great.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
I.. I.. i fell in the trap now i'm playing :D

Having fun too for now, so much things to figure out and no place to look it up.
Buggy? Issues?
Censored.
Yea random lots of small bug like graphic glitches. Haven't met anything problematic yet.

Biggest problem is that unlike other games this one actually lags on my ancient pc even in crap settings. Hoped that was just beta but oh well.

EDIT: Overall i'm positively surprised at the state, thought would be full of game breaking bugs. Played 2/5 of the story + some other.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 12, 2018, 6:27:05 PM
When exackly they plan to release it? Because ive seen so many different dates that i really dunno.
It's out now. Last week officially I believe.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info