Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr. Looking awesome. Anyone playing?

Don't talk yourself all out of this game, it's actually quite good even though incomplete. It is like a highly developed beta that still allows you to retain your progress on release. As for the near future check this out:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/527430/discussions/0/1696049513769751339/?ctp=1

"
Martyr - Endgame Overview

"
A few weeks after this introductory event, the foreshadowing of the Warzone begins with a week-long event that will have a permanent result on the game world based on the community's deeds within the Caligari Sector. This event will take place in the Lacaon System.

The Warzone will open soon afterwards, unlocking endgame leveling for players. This will mean that on the Progression tab, new active and passive skills can be unlocked via doing Endless missions within the Warzone. These missions will be gradually tougher and only seasoned veterans of the Caligari Sector will be able to progress far into the Warzone.

"
The Warzone means the lead-up to our first Season. Currently, there is one subsector available in the game world - the Tenebra Subsector (Tier I). The new Season will begin with yet another global event in late summer, and when the event ends, a whole new Subsector will be opened to players (Tier II). This Season will introduce the Dark Eldar faction along with an increased level cap, new items, perks, enchants, and new missions.

Of course, all such Events and Season updates will be completely free for everyone.

This is the base of the Season system, and our plan is to keep this progression going with unlocking new Seasons throughout the lifespan of the game.

So we are in the week long event atm. This means that in not that long there will be a higher level cap and new items mission types will come, etc. They are opening up a whole new subsector so that's maybe in the best case(probably not), doubling the amount of planets and stuff. Apparently in a recent patch they also fixed that relics werent displaying their unique art so now we have somewhat different art from the best items. Good thing is i'm gone most of the summer so when i get back the season is close muhaha.

Anyways, the biggest problem atm for me is that i can't get enough skill points and i believe level cap and new areas should help address that. Game is actually very addictive once you get used to it. I had that slightly off feeling too, in particular about not being able to see stats of stuff i find until after missions are over, but quicker than you realize you stop thinking about it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 24, 2018, 5:41:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info