[3.0]TeaRan's Pathfinder Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide (End-game build, 7mil+ DPS vs. Shaper)

Bought it just today for 300c, i'd call that a fair deal. What do you think? Looks op to me and price wasn't that high compared to similar daggers/one-handers
I switched to this build to kill shaper and it worked very well for this purpose.

I used my self-crafted claw
with 360pds, which is relevant exile. It can be reshaped but there is no need for.

Raider variant I used is less flask-dependent and feels better for longer boss fights. Flasks active + 8 frenzies = 2.5m vs Shaper/Guardian (Blade Flurry realese at 6 stages). I suggest using Damge on full life support in place of Maim, 300k dps increase. I haven't use Abyssus due to lazyness of adjusting other pieces of my gear. In my opinion Abyssus is not worth implementig for such low-armor builds.

Defence isn't a strong side for maxed dps oriented builds. Lets face the truth, we are glass cannons and we have to hit something before it hits us. For regular mapping I use Frost Blades. I tried a bit of Reave action in place of Blade Flurry but it lacks single target dps and I don't like switching gems before boss fight (e.g area into conc effect).

@Neuroy Thx for the guide and sharing your setup!
Last edited by HeyterVic on Sep 5, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
"
szulerecki wrote:

Bought it just today for 300c, i'd call that a fair deal. What do you think? Looks op to me and price wasn't that high compared to similar daggers/one-handers

Yeah that dagger is able to carry you to end game.
"
Holmboem wrote:
How does this build handle packs with reflect? Are you able to survive without any problem?

When I am farming maps I use critical chance and increased AOE instead of elemental focus and concentrate effect. Never died to reflect with flasks effect.
Hey, thats my setup.

What can i change in it? got like 4,7k hp and all res capped (exc. 82%cold)
If i havent ever killed guardians/shaper, which one should i start from?

My dps is really low comparing to yours oO

Edit: Need to change that 1 ring probably + can invest up to 10ex :)
Last edited by Zniwcio on Sep 5, 2017, 1:48:57 PM

Hi, multiple crafting ? Can i do this ? Thanks.
"
Zniwcio wrote:
Hey, thats my setup.

What can i change in it? got like 4,7k hp and all res capped (exc. 82%cold)
If i havent ever killed guardians/shaper, which one should i start from?

My dps is really low comparing to yours oO

Edit: Need to change that 1 ring probably + can invest up to 10ex :)

There are just a bunch of gears you can upgrade, dagger needs, gem level. Astral Plate gives a bunch of elemental resist that may free up other slots for resists, rings needs wed and physical damage is obviously a plus. Flasks are very important, Taste of hate, Vinktar's. And see my upgrade your gears session for more dps.

Now don't get your hopes down because first, your gears still have a huge room to improve, some of which is not even costly, e.g. gem level, and that is a good thing, and second, even with the current gears you have right now, I can assume you will be able to farm tier 15 maps.
Vinktar makes u shocked and you dont have shock immunity there? IT gives u 40% more dmg taken.+ Will look for astral plate.
"
Gibsonaan wrote:

Hi, multiple crafting ? Can i do this ? Thanks.

Not a bad dagger, but I still recommend a faster attack speed dagger (ambusher). Although your dagger is also doable.
"
Zniwcio wrote:
Vinktar makes u shocked and you dont have shock immunity there? IT gives u 40% more dmg taken.+ Will look for astral plate.

PF's ascendancy makes you immune to elemental ailments during flask effect, which complete negates the downside of Vinktar and ToH.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info