[3.0]TeaRan's Pathfinder Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide (End-game build, 7mil+ DPS vs. Shaper)

Having problems with getting all resistance to maximum. Would it be better to stay with resistance @50% since i'm having flask 99% on or should i get more resistance and loose some damage?
"
JeyP51 wrote:
Having problems with getting all resistance to maximum. Would it be better to stay with resistance @50% since i'm having flask 99% on or should i get more resistance and loose some damage?

I'd personally max out my resistances first because you will need to deal with elemental weakness maps. But if you do not care about losing exp then it would be fine to just stack damage.
Ok thanks, any tips on crafting such rings?
"
JeyP51 wrote:
Ok thanks, any tips on crafting such rings?

Basically Alteration spam, augmentation, then regal. Fairly straight forward. However I'd recommend just buy them crafted.

is it ok ?
Last edited by Gibsonaan on Sep 3, 2017, 7:12:55 PM
"
Gibsonaan wrote:

is it ok ?

Somewhat needs the crit on the dagger, overall the items are pretty solid, can easily do up til t15. Guardians requires more life, and Shaper probably needs abyssus.
You said you mostly play with defensive but all the videos are you in abyssus. I personally hate this item any chance you could show off some guardian/shaper videos without it?
"
Glaciez wrote:
You said you mostly play with defensive but all the videos are you in abyssus. I personally hate this item any chance you could show off some guardian/shaper videos without it?

Same for me, would be nice to see the difference
"
Glaciez wrote:

Becuase I tend to lag very hard while recording, I only did a short clip of me killing 3rd phase Shaper with the defensive set up. It's in the video section now, enjoy.
How does this build handle packs with reflect? Are you able to survive without any problem?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info