[3.0]TeaRan's Pathfinder Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide (End-game build, 7mil+ DPS vs. Shaper)

Hey, would it be possible to fit spectral throw in for clearing somehow and bf for bossing . For example tempest binding for pseudo 6l spec throw? Or would that not work at all ? :)
"
Ladoona wrote:
Hey, would it be possible to fit spectral throw in for clearing somehow and bf for bossing . For example tempest binding for pseudo 6l spec throw? Or would that not work at all ? :)

It is possible, however, spectual throw uses both hands, so using moonbender's will half the dps. I think you can use two physical daggers off hand, but then again, without taking any projectile damage nodes on tree/jewels I am not sure how well it will go.
Hey so I have a question about Maim support. I have gotten mixed responses from other sources, but does the first half of the gem, "enemies maimed by supported skills take X% increased physical damage" get completely wasted in full conversion builds since you're not dealing physical damage at all? Considering that, wouldn't the effective 34% more physical damage from Ruthless (averaged over the three attacks/channels) be better (at least when bossing)?
"
Pzrs wrote:
Hey so I have a question about Maim support. I have gotten mixed responses from other sources, but does the first half of the gem, "enemies maimed by supported skills take X% increased physical damage" get completely wasted in full conversion builds since you're not dealing physical damage at all? Considering that, wouldn't the effective 34% more physical damage from Ruthless (averaged over the three attacks/channels) be better (at least when bossing)?

Good point, I have not updated the guide for a while because I am focusing on Scion BF at the moment. For Scion I just use Bloodlust and use my totem to proc bleed for me (10% physical dmg not converted to proc bleed on Scion because no Vinktar). Maim is okay because it is constant damage, if you want more damage gem you can get damage on full life and drop blood rage. You can also use ruthless but I personally dislike that gem because you have to keep track of 3rd attack or reset the gem every time before fighting bosses like Shaper.
Hello,

I saw you mention you were going to post up a Raider version of this build. By any chance do you have a Poe Planner link to it? And any insights/tips to running it.
BF builds are dead move on boys :(
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
"
BF builds are dead move on boys :(

How? I don't see any changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info