[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

"
Decreel wrote:
"
wallei wrote:
"
yury00 wrote:
So you don't show a 5 link. Is there no way to have one i have a good chest but its 5 not 6 link?

Yury, you could run some low tier maps with a 5l easily just by dropping Inc. Crit. Strikes, but for high tier maps I really recommend getting a 6l. I got a fairly OK 6l chest for 45c, you don't really need some fancy chest for this, just try to push some currrency farm ^^

"
Rephase wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far, only issue i've run into is that I unfortunately can't afford Bisco's anything as a replacement you can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Rephase, Bisco's is absolutelly insane in this build!! If you can't afford it, almost any Amulet will fit in the slot. I used a ammy with some resists, nice life and some spell damage when my Bisco's wasn't in my neck, and it's pretty fine ^^

"
RottenFishJam wrote:
I know you said that this build can't do endgame content, but I couldn't really do tier 15 beachhead which I wouldn't really consider endgame. I've also noticed that my damage output is not as good as yours. If you have time can you possibly look at my gear and tell me where I went wrong?

P.S.: I have like 400-500 chaos to blow

RottenFishJam, I took a look at your gear and passive tree and I just saw one thing that is probably killing your dmg output: the Curse on Hit setup. I think that just by replacing Warlord's Mark with Projectile Weakness it will boost significantly your damage. I'm using the full MF version and I'm not suffering with my dmg, even in Beachhead t15 (got killed 1 or 2 times in some runs, though.). Maybe you could try it ^^.

"
Decreel wrote:
Hey there great guide! Just started t10-11 mapping with this build and so far it's great. Currently still working on the notables to enable inspired learning, not sure how much that will boost my clear speed.
I really want to carry this build to higher tier map farming but not sure if it's viable for t13 and above, given the squishy nature of this character..
It will really help if someone can take a look at my character and tell me if I am on the right track and what improvements to make in order to farm t13 and above

Decreel, in my experience with this build, I have had no problems with high tier maps. In fact, i cleared pretty much every map, up to tier 15, just without killing bosses. I cleared some pretty nasty t15 shores full sextant modded, with 3 or 4 kills. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that you need to change your playstyle, depending on the map mods and your HP pool, etcetera.
Looking at your char, I just recommend getting the enchant on your Goldwyrm (the leech one), the Merc Lab one is good enough. When you got it, I recommend you to change your CoH to Projectile Weakness. Also, try to get your hand on the Intuitive Leap gem and get the suggested nodes, you should feel your char running maps a lot smoothier. But yeah, you're really on the right track ^^

Sorry if my english is not good enough ^^.
Probably some of this opinions can help a little with this build. Btw, if you want, take a look at my char "CharlietheCleaner", that's my EK in this league.

Hey thanks for the efforts put into these replies, they really helped. Really glad that I'm on the right track and rn I just have to get more levels to spec into the jewel slots :)

Thanks for the help! I did notice my damage go up, however, when I did harbinger the minibosses that the harbinger spawned take too long to kill. Especially in the last arena where he would spawn like 5 of them and I couldn't kill them yet they would 1 shot me. Also, I am running into a lot of problems with being stunned frequently, which sucks because I wanna replace my current rings for diamond, and helm with the gull.
Update: Uber lab done deathless :)
"
RottenFishJam wrote:
Thanks for the help! I did notice my damage go up, however, when I did harbinger the minibosses that the harbinger spawned take too long to kill. Especially in the last arena where he would spawn like 5 of them and I couldn't kill them yet they would 1 shot me. Also, I am running into a lot of problems with being stunned frequently, which sucks because I wanna replace my current rings for diamond, and helm with the gull.

Yeah, that's kinda problem with this build: in Beachhead map is done in a slow pace. I did some solo Beachhead in 20 min, with 1 or 2 deaths most of time. For me, taking 1 Shot is not frequent with most of maps, except some t13~t15 with nasty mods.
I resolved my stun issues just using The Brine King Pantheon. With the Eroding One captured, I didn't notice problems with stuns at all. I roll maps with Brine King and Yugul, and I keep a Sybil's Lament for reflect.
If you're going to equip Diamond Rings, look for a lot o HP in it and you should have no problems at all ^^.
Thanks for the advise really appreciate the help love the build so far and i did get a 6l
"
wallei wrote:
"
yury00 wrote:
So you don't show a 5 link. Is there no way to have one i have a good chest but its 5 not 6 link?

Yury, you could run some low tier maps with a 5l easily just by dropping Inc. Crit. Strikes, but for high tier maps I really recommend getting a 6l. I got a fairly OK 6l chest for 45c, you don't really need some fancy chest for this, just try to push some currrency farm ^^

"
Rephase wrote:
Hey, loving the build so far, only issue i've run into is that I unfortunately can't afford Bisco's anything as a replacement you can recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Rephase, Bisco's is absolutelly insane in this build!! If you can't afford it, almost any Amulet will fit in the slot. I used a ammy with some resists, nice life and some spell damage when my Bisco's wasn't in my neck, and it's pretty fine ^^

"
RottenFishJam wrote:
I know you said that this build can't do endgame content, but I couldn't really do tier 15 beachhead which I wouldn't really consider endgame. I've also noticed that my damage output is not as good as yours. If you have time can you possibly look at my gear and tell me where I went wrong?

P.S.: I have like 400-500 chaos to blow

RottenFishJam, I took a look at your gear and passive tree and I just saw one thing that is probably killing your dmg output: the Curse on Hit setup. I think that just by replacing Warlord's Mark with Projectile Weakness it will boost significantly your damage. I'm using the full MF version and I'm not suffering with my dmg, even in Beachhead t15 (got killed 1 or 2 times in some runs, though.). Maybe you could try it ^^.

"
Decreel wrote:
Hey there great guide! Just started t10-11 mapping with this build and so far it's great. Currently still working on the notables to enable inspired learning, not sure how much that will boost my clear speed.
I really want to carry this build to higher tier map farming but not sure if it's viable for t13 and above, given the squishy nature of this character..
It will really help if someone can take a look at my character and tell me if I am on the right track and what improvements to make in order to farm t13 and above

Decreel, in my experience with this build, I have had no problems with high tier maps. In fact, i cleared pretty much every map, up to tier 15, just without killing bosses. I cleared some pretty nasty t15 shores full sextant modded, with 3 or 4 kills. The only thing that you have to keep in mind is that you need to change your playstyle, depending on the map mods and your HP pool, etcetera.
Looking at your char, I just recommend getting the enchant on your Goldwyrm (the leech one), the Merc Lab one is good enough. When you got it, I recommend you to change your CoH to Projectile Weakness. Also, try to get your hand on the Intuitive Leap gem and get the suggested nodes, you should feel your char running maps a lot smoothier. But yeah, you're really on the right track ^^

Sorry if my english is not good enough ^^.
Probably some of this opinions can help a little with this build. Btw, if you want, take a look at my char "CharlietheCleaner", that's my EK in this league.

Thanks for this man, i am kinda leaving the league right now and totally forgot about the guide, good there is someone to help people out! Keep it up man.
Last edited by Shhaz on Sep 22, 2017, 6:02:40 PM
hi , iwant ask about lvling ,what gems u use with (fire storm or casscade)?
Hello guys , i start play this build . on what lvl u just respec for EK ?
P.S. thx for helping
"
Shhaz wrote:
Thanks for this man, i am kinda leaving the league right now and totally forgot about the guide, good there is someone to help people out! Keep it up man.

Nah, thank you for the appreciation!!
GL HF over there =P

"
TG1337 wrote:
Hello guys , i start play this build . on what lvl u just respec for EK ?
P.S. thx for helping

TG1337, I respecced other char, so I can't say that with experience, but I would probably respec to use EK as soon as I had the EK treshold jewel =)
Can you check whats wrong with my character?I have 2k dps in ho
Hey,
you said in your linked YT Video that this build can be played as templar OR pathfinder. I want to play the build as pathfinder, which ascendancies passives would you recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info