[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

Is it worth buying Brightbeak with +2 weapon range? I mean would EK have higher area covered or its not working ?

Btw. amazing build! So much currency dropped since i started using it ,3exalt orbs (I have farmed effecient on it for about 9hours in total) And I also must buy another Ventor's, any other imporvements I hsould do (ps dont mention lab :P too lazy). my profile is set to public.
Last edited by imbafromNorth on Sep 29, 2017, 8:38:43 AM
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Is it worth buying Brightbeak with +2 weapon range? I mean would EK have higher area covered or its not working ?

EK is spell so no, weapon range wont work.
I couldn't decide to play so I got told to do this.

Spent ~8ex, ended up with this gear:

Is it okay?

Edit:

I legit just won this in a reddit giveaway, assuming i can use it with this build fine?
Last edited by Detrites on Oct 3, 2017, 5:55:20 PM
Hello

How about mana issues? Aura doesn't seem to be enough... mana reg is boring... besides flasks, any ideas?
Fun build for farming ;) Gratz
Really fun and nice build especially with the Star MTX. I am currenely leveling but the single target with EK is really bad. I switched to EK Nova at level 55-ish, and the act bosses seem to take forever to die. Am I doing something wrong or just this build is not meant for bosses? I know it's not the end game boss killer like guardians and shaper but we do have map bosses right?
U say on ;
Main Hand:

Best we can get is Rare dagger with high base crit and increased spell damage/crit chance for spells/crit chance. If not afordable just go for brightbeak, works good enough and gives us some resists

Right i dont get it, the dagger crit rate(not spell) the crit rate on dagger just for ATTACKS,
Why we need it ? i undrstandt we need Spell crit chance,
But crit base daggers are expensife and we dont need it cause we not hitting melee skill ? or with dagger we casting spell..

or you mean just %40 global crit rate ?

I'm wonder, can i use SkyForth on this build?
Do you guys think this build is viable for the 10 day races? How hard will it be to get the intuitive leap jewel?
"
Really fun and nice build especially with the Star MTX. I am currenely leveling but the single target with EK is really bad. I switched to EK Nova at level 55-ish, and the act bosses seem to take forever to die. Am I doing something wrong or just this build is not meant for bosses? I know it's not the end game boss killer like guardians and shaper but we do have map bosses right?

Pop in Blade Vortex for bosses.
Am I the only one that finds it extremely weird this build takes projectile weakness instead of assassin's mark when it possibly provides more dmg and also gives you a more reliable way to gain power charges?
Last edited by MuFeR on Nov 7, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info