[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

"
Shhaz wrote:
Considering half of our damage is phys it is still pretty good dps boost, Attack Speed, yes, helps with WB and on top of that resistances. All of that for 2c? Of course if you got better budget solution please share it, I'd be happy to include it in guide if it's reasonable .

not sure if anyone mentioned it but: crit and phys dmg on Brightbeak are local modifiers, affecting only the weapon itself. It's still decent if you want to shield charge fast, otherwise it's just a resist boost. Cheers.
Last edited by anone on Nov 9, 2017, 4:51:26 AM
would this build work for turmoil race? IF yes, is there anything i should change? i started playing poe in 5 weeks into harbinger league and dont feel comfortable making my own/chaning builds on my own =) appreciate the tips if anyone have some.
"
Mugatox wrote:
would this build work for turmoil race? IF yes, is there anything i should change? i started playing poe in 5 weeks into harbinger league and dont feel comfortable making my own/chaning builds on my own =) appreciate the tips if anyone have some.

Build should do just fine as it doesn't really need anything expensive to start with.
I just realized the jewel spot everyone puts the nova gem doesn't have 40dex in range. What am I missing?

Edit: Nvm figured out you don't need to allocate the points for the Jewel to be active.
Last edited by MuFeR on Nov 10, 2017, 7:21:41 PM
Another issue I came with, the pob passive tree and the passives tree on the official website have a problem, the pob tree is missing points while the other one has way too many points that you can't achieve even at lvl 100 while killing all bandits.
hi sorry for my English I do not understand how you generate energe charge?
Im using this build for the turmoil race.
Currrently leveling this guy and I wonder how do i leech enough to not die since from what i see the leech comes from warlord linked with curse on hit and herald of ice. But I need to crit to apply it and since i dont crit ( yet ) all the time. Should I drop VP until I get more crit or use warlord with blasphemy and drop Hatred ?
Last edited by TsunaH on Nov 11, 2017, 3:53:57 PM
Don't forget to use cast when damage taken with immortal call 1 and Warlord's Mark 5
It really makes the difference for leech

I'm also using this build for turmoil, but my issues are from all those beyond and rogue bosses. It makes mapping quite annoying.
I was having trouble with the build in early stages of mapping until I bought some boots with the enchant dmg leeched as life and mana if youve killed recently. It really helps you tank out those pesky rogues, rares and beyond monsters. Then when you get inspired learning too maping will be way easier. Although for leveling if I see that they aren't taking much damage I usually just run away.
start this build for Turmoil, almost SSF except Tabula (btw, which in turn found myself a few hours after trade), and Intuityve Leap - non-mf version
Slightly modified with Cadiro's gifts:
-Le Heup (dmg, allres, allatr and iiq)
-The Gull (shrine boost and explicit unique mod Lesser Shrine generation)
-Victario's Acuity (for charge generation and dmg/proj speed boost)
Since got from breach Inspired Learning and good daggers (50%crit implicit,/spelldmg/90+% speellcrit/ lightning spelldmg) cleaning breaches, even with Breachlords, is so easy
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
Last edited by skrecu on Nov 15, 2017, 7:54:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info