[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

"
Which Bandit are we supposed to get? The forum post said Oak. But the Path of Builder shows 2 skill points from killing them all.

PoB can't import bandits
"
Rubzz wrote:
With 3.3 making ice crash work with multistrike how good of a link is that?

I don't think it's a good idea to use multistrike. I didn't do the maths, maybe you will win some DPS (I don't think you will tbh) , but you will be 'locked' in place for too long while attacking, and it can lead to dangerous situations.

Plus, Ice crash is a big damage dealer skill (slow attack speed but high damage), currently you only need 1 attack to kill normal monsters, with multistrike you will probably end up attack 3 times although the monsters are already dead after the first attack. It will make the clearspeed worse than it is right now.
nice bild I looked at your character in this league now, :-), you have different games in the helmet, I did the same :-)

or your boss for your build. I can add it ... will this improve something? Will it break down ???? and if something will give ?? thank you you are a great creator

[20/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support
[20/00] Molten Shell
[20/00] Immortal Call

and

[01/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support
[07/00] Tempest Shield
[05/00] Enfeeble/WarlordsMark
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Last edited by KAISERpl on Jul 17, 2018, 1:01:22 PM
"
KAISERpl wrote:
nice bild I looked at your character in this league now, :-), you have different games in the helmet, I did the same :-)

or your boss for your build. I can add it ... will this improve something? Will it break down ???? and if something will give ?? thank you you are a great creator

[20/00] Molten Shell
[20/00] Immortal Call

and

[01/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support
[07/00] Tempest Shield
[05/00] Enfeeble/WarlordsMark

I don't recommend this setup :

[20/00] Molten Shell
[20/00] Immortal Call

Immortal Call will remove all your endurance charges, and you will lose 10% + 5 x 4% = 30% physical damage reduction.
Molten shell won't make any real difference, armor is not as good as you think for this build since you already have a pretty decent amount of it

The other setup is good, I used it for some time :)

This looks like a fine candidate for the new build gem, albeit the new league seem to be tailored towards ranged.
"
Pyotr wrote:

This looks like a fine candidate for the new build gem, albeit the new league seem to be tailored towards ranged.

Yep, I will probably test this as well :)

Didn't play much this league since I got too much lags, I hope it will be fixed next league !
Last edited by mayo on Aug 17, 2018, 9:33:34 AM
Spoiler

Do you think it's worth 3 points?

Consecrated Path looks like an alternative to Shield Charge, giving FREE regen on arrival. But that depends on the actual mechanics and how much unarmed Shield Charge is affected by the changes.

EDIT:
This will definitely go into the build
Spoiler

Last edited by Pyotr on Aug 29, 2018, 9:53:40 PM
"
Pyotr wrote:
Spoiler

Do you think it's worth 3 points?

Consecrated Path looks like an alternative to Shield Charge, giving FREE regen on arrival. But that depends on the actual mechanics and how much unarmed Shield Charge is affected by the changes.

EDIT:
This will definitely go into the build
Spoiler

Yup, this skill is OP, I'm playing another build this league, but you should try to fit this buff in :) I'd say replace herald of ash with this

About the battle cry node, I think it might be worth 3 points, the instant warcry thing is a pretty nice thing to have, and the warcry improvements are pretty good too :) Remove some life or some DPS to fit this in your build :)
I've played a bit as jugg version, and the main problem with it is Smite doesn't synergise well with Hatred.
The clear speed with ancestral call is top notch though. Almost feels like a proper build.
Last edited by Pyotr on Sep 8, 2018, 6:03:30 AM
Updated the build for 3.4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info