[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

I was posting at the time when it had 188% damage effectiveness.
Now it definitely isn't worth to build around.
Your first post says it was last updated 28/12/2017, and the skill tree warns it's for an old version. Is it fine to just follow it as it is? Or are there updates I should be aware of?
"
darlingng01 wrote:
Your first post says it was last updated 28/12/2017, and the skill tree warns it's for an old version. Is it fine to just follow it as it is? Or are there updates I should be aware of?

The tree didn't change for this build, you can take it as it is :)
I'm currently trying Infernal blow, it's pretty good while leveling, I'll see what it becomes with more levels :)
Any reason your not suggesting loreweave? With the flat phys and % ele damage is it not worth using? Is it the lack of armour turning you away from it?
Also before getting the Shaper/elder shield would you look for a high block value or one of the flat phys dps shields?
Loreweave is a pain to link, but if you plan to run temples, it might be a BiS. Corrupting rooms are very frequent and 80% loreweave will basically halve all non-phys damage.
As for the shield, Great Old One's Ward was used before the shaper stuff, but you don't need to. Just grab any "charges on block" and +life rare with open prefix, craft plat phys, and wait for upgrade.
hi herald of ash + hatred + artctic armor ??
icecrash+elem dam.+ mele phy. + elemen. focus+ cold pen.+conc. efect ?
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020878493/
Last edited by KAISERpl on Jun 6, 2018, 1:35:21 PM
From the character sheet it looks like you swapped back to ice crash. Did Infernal Blow end up falling behind as you leveled? Super interested in playing the build and the mechanics behind Infernal sounded interesting.
How do you lads go about crafting the shield, alch + scour spam and pray or alt spam till you get 2 particular mods then regal? If alt spam what mods am i looking for before the regal? If alch spam kill me now im going to bankrupt my self making it :D

P.s Big thumbs up for the build. Leveling with facebreakers on a limited budget it was smooth and enjoyable and shield charge can carry you all the way to Blood AQ with minimal phys dps items. Early days mapping but already had some luck and got a shavs on HC so hoping i will be able to sort out most the pieces.
Last edited by Drfuzzylogic on Jun 8, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info