[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

A really well written guide, thanks.

I have never played a wander but am starting gathering gear for a Scion when my current character hits 90 (88.9 so not long to go). Looking forward to trying it out
anyone tried Inya's Epiphany boots? viable ?
"
Engel88 wrote:
I found a 270 physical dps wander with good attack speed and crit, but I can't find any builds that use pure physical wands... would you help me with links and or a tree for that? Or are the just not as good as elemental wands?

I've tried to make a phys wander viable in PoB, I just couldn't do it. You basically need a mirrored wand, and full elemental conversion to make it work.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Would you be able to upload a path of building for the scion wander?
Great guide!.. but now I can't decide what to do because there are so many good options... ._.
"
iMythic wrote:
Would you be able to upload a path of building for the scion wander?

There are already 2 PoB links for Ascendant in the guide
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Plz leveling skill tree
Great post!

What do you advice for HC player?

Really want to try in HHC.
Thank you for the guide...

Build struggled a bit from 57-65. Cleared trash but bosses were hard. At 65 it came alive. That tempest mask really shines in this build.

A few things that helped me a bit was I did use a fire totem in the gloves ( still am ) to occupy bosses. I also added an anima stone for 2 golems. Boss fights the golems always got aggro and thats good but one would always die. Again for keeping bosses occupied the golems do work.

Just hit 71. Starting mid tier maps.

Current econo setup... flasks are coming...

NS
great guide, would be awesome if you can add lvling skill trees:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info