[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
As a side note, could a flask runner confirm whether flasks of warding make you immune to map mod curses? The OP of this thread says that they don't, but the original build creator says that they do, though this was a week ago so I don't know if any patches may have changed it.

They definitely don't. Ran a 2 curse map just now and Warding doesn't do anything to them.

How big is everyone's single totem DPS (with no charges and flasks)? I have a hard time getting past 70k DPS.
"
darkdex52 wrote:

They definitely don't. Ran a 2 curse map just now and Warding doesn't do anything to them.

How big is everyone's single totem DPS (with no charges and flasks)? I have a hard time getting past 70k DPS.

Actually they do :P Jump into an ele weakness map and pop your diamond flask of warding. The curse symbol will still be over your head, but if you check your resistances, they'll be back to normal for the duration of the flask.
Thanks for the build dude, currently level 92, have done all guardian's/shaper & atziri, really nice survivability and dps is decent.

My current gear
Spoiler

Resistances are currently Fire 75/121 -- Cold 75/100 -- Lightning 75/87

im at 63.288 dps with Increased AOE in Hideout, and 111.803 dps with Concentrated Effect in Hideout.
Just Hatred, no flasks, no Arcane Surge, no Instruments of Virtue.
So with all that up its really good dps!

The build absolutely destroys everything, best build i have played so far, my gear is not perfect and there is a lot of room for improvements, but it clears all the content as it stands.

Last edited by KingCaracticus on Sep 16, 2017, 3:22:00 PM
"
Thanks for the build dude, currently level 92, have done all guardian's/shaper & atziri, really nice survivability and dps is decent.

My current gear
Spoiler

Resistances are currently Fire 75/121 -- Cold 75/100 -- Lightning 75/87

im at 63.288 dps with Increased AOE in Hideout, and 111.803 dps with Concentrated Effect in Hideout.
Just Hatred, no flasks, no Arcane Surge, no Instruments of Virtue.
So with all that up its really good dps!

The build absolutely destroys everything, best build i have played so far, my gear is not perfect and there is a lot of room for improvements, but it clears all the content as it stands.

How are you determining your DPS? Your gear doesn't look DRAMATICALLY better than mine and in hideout with hatred up I have about 35k dps with increase AOE. We must be calculating it differently somehow, or I am missing something huge that is giving you double my damage.
Just hovering over the tooltip:

Right Click images and open in a new window/tab for full size.

Increased AOE
Spoiler

Concentrated Effect
Spoiler
Last edited by KingCaracticus on Sep 17, 2017, 3:52:30 PM
"
Slowacki wrote:
"
darkdex52 wrote:

Actually they do :P Jump into an ele weakness map and pop your diamond flask of warding. The curse symbol will still be over your head, but if you check your resistances, they'll be back to normal for the duration of the flask.

Yeah, the curse symbol is misleading. I can run really fast with a warding quicksilver in temp chain map. Not sure about other curse as I did not pay attention much to them
"
Just hovering over the tooltip:

Right Click images and open in a new window/tab for full size.

I think that your really high DPS is (maybe) partially attributed to your boots enchantment. Looks like your current crit chance is crazy high because of them, but if you take them off, your DPS would probably go a bit lower.

If that's not a problem, could you check your DPS without your boots on? They shouldn't influence your DPS in any other way, rather than the enchantment, so we'd see your actual DPS.
Last edited by Slowacki on Sep 18, 2017, 11:01:00 AM
First off, thanks for this build. I have been absolutely loving it so far. Any time I die it's because I'm an idiot Whirling Blading into a pack with bloodline mods.

I'm currently sitting at 63K AOE DPS and 94K ST DPS in hideout (no flasks, but golem and hatred up). I've been sort of cheap on gear, so I still have a lot of room for improvement, but I did manage to 6L my Soul Mantle this weekend on 120 fusings. No luck on helm enchant yet (ran abou 20 uber labs yesterday).

Spoiler

I used to run double Kikazaru/Self-Flag, and switched to self-cast removal this weekend. I initially thought I would hate having to micromanage removing curses, but I don't even notice it now and I only have curse removal on diamond and silver flask. You're out of danger most of the time, so even if you forget to pop a flask, you're fine.

So basically, Friday I was sitting at 34K ST DPS. 6L Soul Mantle + self cast curse removal tripled my DPS. No-mana Hatred is huge for survivability for me, as I'm only sitting at 4K HPs.
Last edited by zylan on Sep 18, 2017, 1:28:31 PM
"
I think that your really high DPS is (maybe) partially attributed to your boots enchantment. Looks like your current crit chance is crazy high because of them, but if you take them off, your DPS would probably go a bit lower.

If that's not a problem, could you check your DPS without your boots on? They shouldn't influence your DPS in any other way, rather than the enchantment, so we'd see your actual DPS.

With the boots off my:
Increased AOE tooltip is 57.437
Concentrated Effect tooltip is 88.463

Crit = 56.65
Multi = 506

Boots on:
Crit = 64.93

Last edited by KingCaracticus on Sep 18, 2017, 2:22:44 PM
"

With the boots off my:
Increased AOE tooltip is 57.437
Concentrated Effect tooltip is 88.463

Crit = 56.65
Multi = 506

Boots on:
Crit = 64.93

Okay, thanks. It looks like your dps is mostly so high because of your crazy high crit strike multiplier. How did you achieve 500? ;o

I switched the IAoE support gem for 20/20 Increased crit damage and was still below 500.

I checked your passive tree and you should have around 300 multi, 320 if taken Alira. How do you get the remaining 200?

EDIT:
I'm dumb, forgot that there's a 150 base crit multi :D So basically you get the remaining 50 from jewels.
Last edited by Slowacki on Sep 19, 2017, 7:55:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info