[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
How much was that weapons and amul?

20c amulet, offhand weapon 1 ex, mainhand weapon self crafted (about 50 misery essences).
"
Ihodael wrote:
I have two questions to the experts:
- for magicrectangle - I see you using the 2x kikazaru + jewel. Did you ever use the clear mind gem with the no reserve ring? How did they compare? I'm thinking of going 2x kikazaru + jewel since I don't really enjoy the remove curse thing all the time, as a playstyle.

I'm the same as you. Flasking off curses is probably more optimal, but I'm way too lazy. So I went the kikazaru + self flag route. I did try the other way, but it just irritated me. Kikazaru means less life, but with MoM it doesn't really bother me, I'm still effectively over 6k HP, and kikazaru's high life regen is a nice compensation.

I still run clear mind, I just don't run hatred. Hatred becomes less important when you get shaper weapons that do the same thing.

"
- I'm being oneshotted by Izaro if I fumble some of his attacks (lvl 68 Izaro) - just a normal roadblock at being 68? Or am I seriously undergeared? In general I feel I'm a bit weak re tanking dmg - some lucky shots from mobs (namely ranged) can leave me close to death

Thanks for your time and attention.

Assuming you've killed kitava, you have -2% fire resist. That green barrage from the spirit on his head is fire damage. I assume that's what wrecked you.

I usually fix my gear before running merc lab. You're still wearing some terrible self-found pieces in a lot of slots with little or no life, and poor resists. Get your resists squared away and you should find he's a lot easier.
I can only say: THANK YOU for the super swift reply and advice.

I'll check the AH for some items to square off my resists and up my HP as well as convert to 2xkikazaru+jewel.

"I assume that's what wrecked you."... You assumed right... :D... Fire resists, here I go... :D
"
"

20c amulet, offhand weapon 1 ex, mainhand weapon self crafted (about 50 misery essences).

Wow, i got my shaper one for 70c and it much worse lul, because of this extra gain.
So as i understand the main difference in damage is this extra gain from weapon and crit multiplier difference.
And gem levels ofc.
So, i have a things to do with this build to improve it
Hi Guys
Any advice on what to upgrade
it's normal that i don't see any dps change with watcher's eye (hatredo, phys to cold) in the tooltip nor in pob?
"
Sygmasf wrote:
it's normal that i don't see any dps change with watcher's eye (hatredo, phys to cold) in the tooltip nor in pob?

You're using P2L so you already have 100% elemental conversion.
"
"
Sygmasf wrote:

You're using P2L so you already have 100% elemental conversion.

thank you for your reply!
so what other gems i can use instead?

edit: im trying controlled destruction as op suggests
Last edited by Sygmasf on Jan 8, 2018, 6:19:20 PM
"
"
"

Wow, i got my shaper one for 70c and it much worse lul, because of this extra gain.
So as i understand the main difference in damage is this extra gain from weapon and crit multiplier difference.
And gem levels ofc.
So, i have a things to do with this build to improve it

Here's a search:
http://poe.trade/search/monausitenakin

Here's a result:

The crit multi could be stripped and replaced with spell damage (or not, check in PoB which actually ends up better for you).
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 8, 2018, 7:27:08 PM
Big thanks for the build mr thi3n!
Plays like a breeze, fun, easy and very lag friendly ;)

Also, I think You can update the description on 1st page. Hall of Grandmasters is doable. I have completed it today (died once, but it was my fault). I had to switch GC gem into scorching ray on the way - just for 1 grandmaster (he was immune otherwise).

Last edited by Loxter on Jan 8, 2018, 7:54:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info