[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
evilmindcz wrote:
this really looks like update for this build? :-)

Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel Yesterday
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
5% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
31% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred
Adds 65 to 99 Cold Damage while affected by Hatred

this is from poe.trade, but looks like super rare to get both aura effects work with the same aura

Interesting point. Yes this gem is much better for this builds than normal rare ones.

Another Gem very interesting for Watcher's Eye is when running clarity, then we can replace our Clear Mind by this one.

From POE Wiki:

ClarityDamageTakenFromManaBeforeLife ==> (6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity
ClarityManaAddedAsEnergyShield ==> Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
ClarityRecoverManaOnSkillUse ==> (10-15)% chance to Recover 10% of Maximum Mana when you use a Skill while affected by Clarity

Anyway the cost of this gem will skyrocket, only for Millionaires
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
briant1427 wrote:
Any tips on working in Tukohama's Shield? I'd have to abandon MoM correct? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Question, Tukohama Fortres + Essence Worms means that no life is used for running Hatred, right?
what Labyrinth enchants Should I aim for ?
"
Any tips on working in Tukohama's Shield? I'd have to abandon MoM correct? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Here's a hypothetical tree if you wanted to try it. It's worth noting that even with the most GG of gear you will not have the same effective HP pool as a MoM build because of the huge amount of mana you have due to int and the fact that mana is a prefix on gear and is easy to work in next to life/res. I don't mention this as an option because I feel like it's strictly worse and more expensive to boot. With the new shaper dagger mods you should really be trying to work those into the build. I've been using double dagger this league and it's been great.

"
Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel
The best possible jewel doesn't exist quite yet but it would have 40 Phys to Cold conversion while Hatred is active and 2% Crit while Hatred is active. This would be extremely rare and cost several exalts. I put a note in the In-Depth Jewel section mentioning this.

"
Question, Tukohama Fortres + Essence Worms means that no life is used for running Hatred, right?
Hatred in Essence Worm would mean no mana reserved, and thus no life reserved when using blood magic.

"
what Labyrinth enchants Should I aim for ?
This is covered in the In-Depth Gearing section. TL;DR - GC Helm Enchant is nice to have. Nothing standout for gloves. 3 different boot enchants are nice.
If I could get a weapon like this http://poe.trade/search/atazatetoketer with 3 of the six variants you have in your 6 link would it be worth it? What armour would you suggest instead of the Soul Mantle?

I figured if I could pick up a weapon with any of the 3 support skills then add in Spell Totem with the 2 gems I'm missing.
Switched from self-cast GC to this and the difference is crazy! First time I've really enjoyed totems as well.
Video with Chayula Boss Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6XS52_Cfw0
Last edited by lourun_coria on Dec 21, 2017, 5:31:31 AM
Would it be possible to run this build with CI?
"
MrLobsterr wrote:
If I could get a weapon like this http://poe.trade/search/atazatetoketer with 3 of the six variants you have in your 6 link would it be worth it? What armour would you suggest instead of the Soul Mantle?

I figured if I could pick up a weapon with any of the 3 support skills then add in Spell Totem with the 2 gems I'm missing.

I wonder what would happen if you used a weapon like that and ditched ancestral bond? You would lose a totem, but would gain self cast skill, maybe an additional GC? It would lose the nerf to damage you get from totems, and allow you to throw in some damage where you specifically need it, instead of totally relying on totems, which frankly, don't like to be told what to do.
"

No.

Soul Mantle does so much more than just give a free 7 link with spell totem. It increases the number of totems you can have by 1. You can think of going from 2 to 3 totems as a 50% MORE multiplier to your single target damage.

"
Switched from self-cast GC to this and the difference is crazy! First time I've really enjoyed totems as well.
It's a super active build and I love playing it. Glad you're enjoying it too!

"
Video with Chayula Boss Kill: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=s6XS52_Cfw0
Grats on the kill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info