[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
greatdien wrote:
@RushBone
The final tree you mention is the one in leveling section hardcore variant?
Im new player just start playing when incursion started in more than a month and stupidly not using guide so its a mess,gonna try following other build as much as possible for this flashback and might still do it again for next league at least until i understand how to play(it might take a long time haha).

in 4. there are already two different trees, first goes into thi3n's HC version, second is the DPS (main) thi3n's one, I will do the HC one as the dps is actually OK with it when using my leveling, and it is not that crit relied until the very end, and provides more HP even while wearing non-HP items such as Goldrim and Hrimsorrow.
Will play Flashback on softcore but see until when I can go deathless and will avoid dying much anyway.
Feel free to ask ingame, but first 24 hours I will probably answer shorter :)
Last edited by RushBone on Aug 3, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
Best of luck to everyone in Flashback!

Added a shoutout to RushBone in the main thread (Thank You Section) for being so active and helpful on this thread!
"
thi3n wrote:
Best of luck to everyone in Flashback!

Added a shoutout to RushBone in the main thread (Thank You Section) for being so active and helpful on this thread!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So when you're mapping it seems like you have to cast quite a few totems. Do you clear them all the time with the flask, or just let them stack?
"
So when you're mapping it seems like you have to cast quite a few totems. Do you clear them all the time with the flask, or just let them stack?

why not just read the guide? it is not that long :)
I've read the guide top to bottom twice. What did I miss?
Hey the build is really fun,thought its a bit wanky at first if not used to totem but its really fun if you got used to it(at least for me lol),thanks man.
Btw is there an effect if GC convert to cold is more then 100%?(using 2 winter jewel for now cz essence worm so expensive lol)im thinking about buying hrimsorrow if there an effect.(edit:nvm the res is a bit bad in that glove)
Last edited by greatdien on Aug 8, 2018, 1:06:13 AM
"
greatdien wrote:
Hey the build is really fun,thought its a bit wanky at first if not used to totem but its really fun if you got used to it(at least for me lol),thanks man.
Btw is there an effect if GC convert to cold is more then 100%?(using 2 winter jewel for now cz essence worm so expensive lol)im thinking about buying hrimsorrow if there an effect.(edit:nvm the res is a bit bad in that glove)

no, over 100 is 100.

but 4 passives only for 2 longwinters is bad idea, hrimsorrow wins anyway, equip it and reassign the passives or get 2 good jewels like watcher's with hatred mod + 30critmulti&life
Last edited by RushBone on Aug 8, 2018, 4:54:54 PM
"

??? If you're using kikazaru / self flaggelation, you let them stack. Just like you would do with a boss.

If you're not using those, you clear them often, just like you would do with a boss.

In other words, it has nothing to do with mapping - its just if you're going kikazaru or not.
"
RushBone wrote:
"
greatdien wrote:

no, over 100 is 100.

but 4 passives only for 2 longwinters is bad idea, hrimsorrow wins anyway, equip it and reassign the passives or get 2 good jewels like watcher's with hatred mod + 30critmulti&life

Hey thanks for the reply man,i do plan to change to use just 1 winter jewel+essence of worm until i get helm enchant or phsy to cold mod,but for now i still do 2 winter at least its fine at my lvl(still 70 and not even map yet,im pretty slow lol).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info