[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

is there a way to tell how much a weapon will increase your dps before you buy it? i'm not sure how to upgrade my current ones. i just want to kill shaper,dont care about uber elder.
"
is there a way to tell how much a weapon will increase your dps before you buy it? i'm not sure how to upgrade my current ones. i just want to kill shaper,dont care about uber elder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360

also, why not re-read the weapons section written in the first post?

"
thi3n wrote:
Stats to look for: Shaper Gain %Phys as Extra* > Damage Pen** > Critical Strike Chance for Spells > Critical Strike Multiplier > Spell Damage > Cast Speed > Attack Speed > Added Damage to Spells > Resists > Mana > Mana Regen > Dex

what you want is a dagger with:
1. gain phys as cold: 30%+
2. critical strike chance for spells: 90%+
(calculating "global" added to the one "for spells") but not the simple "critical strike chance", thats for attacks
3. increased spell dmg: 20%+
4. + to global cricital strike multiplier: 20%+

At this moment i see:

Apocalypse Scalpel Slaughter Knife
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+1 to Level of Socketed Chaos Gems
28% increased Spell Damage
71% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Gain 33% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage
+22% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Price is 1ex, I think its reasonable

in the evening there should be more of them online
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 23, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
thanks. would that weapon make a big difference in dps? i only have 4 ex so i want to spend it wisely. POB says i have 60k per totem right now
"
thanks. would that weapon make a big difference in dps? i only have 4 ex so i want to spend it wisely. POB says i have 60k per totem right now

use PoB, link above
craft item in the items section
then compare
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 23, 2018, 12:01:00 PM
"
RushBone wrote:
"

use PoB, link above
craft item in the items section
then compare

thanks. i'll wait a bit and if nothing cheaper comes up i'll buy that one
guys im level 90 with

3900 life
900 es
2100 mana

Im using 2 kikazaru rings so i cant use the ring as per the build guide
should i sacrifice 50% of my mana for hatred?

I had divine guidance and mind over matter save my ass a few time with heavy hits from bosss (drains all my mana) so im wondering if its worth it?

"
Glutez wrote:
guys im level 90 with

3900 life
900 es
2100 mana

I had divine guidance and mind over matter save my ass a few time with heavy hits from bosss (drains all my mana) so im wondering if its worth it?

let your profile show your characters
probably some problems with gear have to be solved first
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Glutez wrote:
guys im level 90 with

3900 life
900 es
2100 mana

Done, didnt know there was an option to hide it.
"
Glutez wrote:
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Glutez wrote:
guys im level 90 with

3900 life
900 es
2100 mana

Done, didnt know there was an option to hide it.

with divinarius and that shield, your crit is too low
without helmet enchant 40% conversion, you must be using 2x long winter, but got only 1
crit chance in amulet is not good, better get one with crit multi and/or cast speed

things to do in order:
1. helmet with enchant 40% gc converted to cold / prioritise as much resists as possible / 50+ life
2. boots with enchant 120% crit if havent crit recently / prioritise as much resists as possible / 50+ life
3. shield with 90%+ crit strike chance for spells, 20%+ spelldmg and 50+ life
4. dagger with "gain 30%+ as cold damage" or 90%+ crit strike chance for spells, 20%+ spelldmg and 20%+ multi
5. amulet with 20%+ crit multi or 10%+ cast speed, 50+ life, 20%+ mana regen

in 3 you can of course take another 1h weapon instead of shield
even doryanis catalyst works, but of course a decent rare dagger (see 4) in both hands for ca. 1ex is what you need

then you can use the socket you now sacrificed for the long winter for other jewel
or reskill the points

to the first question, in your case hatred will give a really huge boost as you don't have any sources of "gain" at all. my gear provides like 90% gain and the 36% from hatred are still noticeable
Last edited by RushBone on Jun 24, 2018, 9:00:38 AM
With this build.. I felt soo good until minotaur had a snack with my templar.. No damage, quick death.. Really strange because the totem damage full buff goes to 700k..at least not enough to kill mino with 34%inc life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info