[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

I was going to try arc totems but with streamers posting their builds for it I'll try this one instead :) thanks for the detailed guide which covers early leveling as well.

I may try this as SSF for a while too
"
whats bad with Hypothermia? Look for gem status here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150625

Still 39% more Damage with hits and ailmnents against chilled enemies like before.
The new part is an additional 39% more DOT cold damage against all enemies.

Doesn't look bad for me. Still viable against enemies you can chill.
You're correct! I read the patchnotes and thought they were making it a damage over time ONLY gem. Hypothermia will still be great for the build.

----------------------

Good luck to everyone choosing this as a starter!
"
thi3n wrote:
"
whats bad with Hypothermia? Look for gem status here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150625

Still 39% more Damage with hits and ailmnents against chilled enemies like before.
The new part is an additional 39% more DOT cold damage against all enemies.

Doesn't look bad for me. Still viable against enemies you can chill.
You're correct! I read the patchnotes and thought they were making it a damage over time ONLY gem. Hypothermia will still be great for the build.

----------------------

Good luck to everyone choosing this as a starter!

Oh Guys, I missread too that's why I asked in the first place. My bad too.

Nice finding and good to see!
IGN: Gonorreitor
For anyone that's having difficulty deciding between Arc and GC totems; I compared Mathil's tree with this one and they are similar enough that respeccing would be easy. This build is a win-win; You can essentially faceroll, and if you run into difficulty, swap into the current-meta with currency already farmed.
"
For anyone that's having difficulty deciding between Arc and GC totems; I compared Mathil's tree with this one and they are similar enough that respeccing would be easy. This build is a win-win; You can essentially faceroll, and if you run into difficulty, swap into the current-meta with currency already farmed.

Good to know - i was hoping that might be the case but was too lazy to check and find how many regrets would be needed
Curious, whats workaround to not rely on soul mantle?

Like how badly will things be if I were to use cloak of defiance? other than the fact I lose 1 totem dps (I honestly hate the curse effect and relying on potion)
"

Would you mind linking me his build?
"
PandaZeus wrote:
Curious, whats workaround to not rely on soul mantle?

Like how badly will things be if I were to use cloak of defiance? other than the fact I lose 1 totem dps (I honestly hate the curse effect and relying on potion)

"
Some good things about Herio:
Totem placement speed. Faster placement and activation of the skill being cast. This quality of life helps in all aspects of the game. Getting 5 totems up and firing will take no time at all.

Easier to gear. Soul Mantle is even less required in this version because going from 4 to 5 totems is less of a DPS upgrade than going from 2 to 3 totems. Soul Mantle is still fantastic for the free link however and it is still 20% MORE damage if you have all 5 totems going at a time.
sry for another noob question how do you place totems without spell totem?? didn't see any skills in the tree that enables spell totem o.O
"
PandaZeus wrote:
sry for another noob question how do you place totems without spell totem?? didn't see any skills in the tree that enables spell totem o.O

you need the spell totem gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info