[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Can you give me ur opinion on PF vs Scion Slayer/PF? dmg and defence wise?
"
Hejti wrote:
Can you give me ur opinion on PF vs Scion Slayer/PF? dmg and defence wise?

damage-wise full light pf with farrul is way better than scion. I've just chekced pob, mine pf has 2kk, and some sword scions from poe.ninja have like 500-800k shaper pob dps

defence-wise scion is abit better, but you dont need slayers leech if you are good at dodging, and you dont even need to dodge that much with 6k+ life.
Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the quality of your guide is 1st class, nicely explained and in-depth.

I have seen "Spectral Throw TMX" once played by Asian streamer on Twitch, and loved it since. However, due to a large break I couldn't remember the name of the skill etc, so I made Ethereal Knives by mistake which seemed close, very close.

Now, I will probably start this build from next league, as switching now would be problematic (don't have funds and no idea on how many exalts I would need to run this build on at least the same lv as my EK)...

But got some questions,

1. Are you planning to update it for next league (starting after Bestiary 28th May/June+)?
2. What kind of cost does the build entail to go to 16's (In many exalts or .... up to 10 exalts overall)?
3. Are you streeamin somewhere?
Last edited by MattzPwnz94 on Apr 26, 2018, 9:20:46 PM
interesting build but i dont understand what gem to follow?
that you write in the guide or the gems setup that u share in the pob?
I'm going to roll this build in the flashback race. I have been wanting to roll another ST character after HOWA got nerfed and I have been watching your ST characters since Harb. Anyways I was wondering how you go about finding a good weapon early on any specific numbers you look for? Would a poe.trade search like this http://poe.trade/search/ikitiamkobuhoo be good?
"
I'm going to roll this build in the flashback race. I have been wanting to roll another ST character after HOWA got nerfed and I have been watching your ST characters since Harb. Anyways I was wondering how you go about finding a good weapon early on any specific numbers you look for? Would a poe.trade search like this http://poe.trade/search/ikitiamkobuhoo be good?

also interested, what are ur general recomendations for start?
Hi!

I'm liking this build a lot, but I'm slightly confused and I hope you could help me out with the following points.

The gem links in your first post differ from what you use
The path of building link is also different (gem wise)
Could you supply me/us with a upgrade path gear wise, what to upgrade first that's the most beneficial.

Thanks in advance,

Mungu

ps. if you want to look at my char, her name is Myster_Goo
Hey man!
I recently started to play a copy of your build which I revamped abit, and it is working wonders! I were supposed to give crafting a Shaper claw a shot to get that phat %pen from Suffixes but ended up with something alot more intresting;

I call it, The HOWA Voltaxic Rip-off.

I do play a similar build as you, only based it around scaling abit more int and using an Elder Amulet to get even more chaos damage;

Cheers for a good build! Brings back ST nostalgia.
Quality before quantity.
Hey.

I decided to play your build in the 1 month race.My first and last st build was the classic howa build in breach, and i loved that.I hope build is good for leveling because atm i dont have any other idea for a starter build. :D
OP, why are you using entirely different gems than what you recommend in your "gem" section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info