[3.3]Elemental spectral throw pathfinder, good endgame and maps farmer

Hello. I've been trying this as my Incursion League Starter, however, I'm having huge problems with both survivability and damage. Can you maybe take a look and tell me what I've done wrong perhaps? Character - Incursion_League

Hey can someone help me?? anything i might change here? First time doing the build used it to start on incursion not sure if doing it right.... also first time posting on forums, idk why it went like that sorry!!!

heres my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAEJAdEDHgW1Bx4NjQ5IES8RgRGWFf0WvxnXH0Ej9iSdJP0mlSoLKwowWzB8MgE2PTdMN9REDUlRSn1NklFHVUtW-luvXfJh4mHrYlpirGOnZ6BsjG9XcFJ4GXj5elN9dX7dfyt_gH_Gh3aJ04w2jX2NgY25jb-QCpKAk5CVLpoXmyadqp63oSKiQK0zr-uyGbTFuNm748GgwuzEosedyPDPetN-1CPdRt1I45_nVOd06NbrY-0_7g7vevDV8W30-PzF_W7-uv8Q_94=?accountName=nyhuzao&characterName=Chyrlel

thanks!!
Last edited by nyhuzao on Jun 5, 2018, 3:06:08 PM
Nice build, thanks . Good and enjoyable playstyle.
In this league is new mod on claw - flat light dmg(1-160 + 13-15 light penetration) (it temple mod).
As example.
I think it worse than t1 light+wed+extra chaos from your elem dmg (shaper mod), but tepmle claw really cheap and look very nice...new mod on ring too seems sweet.

Hello do u think that claw would be good enough to carry me all the way?
FIX SG SERVER
Hi mate, simple question, is there anyway I can shatter mobs by ice effect, like lighting conversion ring? or HoI? just for mapping, boss is fine cause u are using element focus.
Extremely noob question here(first character). Looking to transition my current bow build over to this one as I've been told bow is not great for levelling, especially when brand new to the game. Are the skills listed in the OP obtainable early on and if so are they able to be targeted in anyway or is it just RNG? I only need 4 re spec points to make my current skill tree match the one in this build but am completely lost how I go about getting the skills.

EDIT: Looks like I should be able to buy spectral throw from Nessa, did check the vendors but must have missed it. added lightning + GMP I might have to purchase off poe trade.

Thanks
Last edited by stephen_drewz on Jun 27, 2018, 7:53:14 PM
Thanks for the build, it's nice i really like it. but i have some huge survivability issues in T4 and up maps. i tried to follow your item guide as much as i could. could you please tell me the problem? i really want this build to work.
The character name is "Stupidvaalconstructs"
Last edited by Zolmiramut on Jun 28, 2018, 3:13:10 PM
"
linysys1245 wrote:
Hi mate, simple question, is there anyway I can shatter mobs by ice effect, like lighting conversion ring? or HoI? just for mapping, boss is fine cause u are using element focus.

i've updated my gem setups, check them.

To everyone: i've finally made an update with new gem setups, elder chest with crit chance and some other stuff.
"
Zolmiramut wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's nice i really like it. but i have some huge survivability issues in T4 and up maps. i tried to follow your item guide as much as i could. could you please tell me the problem? i really want this build to work.

your characters are private, i cant check them
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Zolmiramut wrote:

your characters are private, i cant check them

Sorry...
didn't even know that option was there
it should be public now

Edit:joined an "EXP leech" party till level 80 and got some jewels and i'm now able to use opal rings. feels like a different character.
Last edited by Zolmiramut on Jun 29, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info