3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

I saw a build in legacy where Lightning Coil was used is this a thing?
Don't know if anybody is interested but KB can also be a good single target skill with mines without using GMP and putting them against a wall.. With enough investment you can get up to 60-90k tooltip on your KB, by using KB / Minefield / remote mine / EDWA / added cold / trap and mine damage. 60k+ is enough to kill uber atziri / shaper and guardians pretty smoothly, just spec into the pierce nodes.

that might not be possible with this exact tree i don't know, but something for you people running this build to look into :)
BTW I saw the top Mayhem racers who ran KB Mines used KB+ElementalDamage+GMP+RemoteMine+DamageOnFullLife+Minefield.

What's your opinion on their setup vs the one you've covered herein?
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
BTW I saw the top Mayhem racers who ran KB Mines used KB+ElementalDamage+GMP+RemoteMine+DamageOnFullLife+Minefield.

What's your opinion on their setup vs the one you've covered herein?

I think flat damage is better than those damage gems for soloing. If you have supports with Wrath and Anger, then that setup is probably better.
So with 3.1, looks like this build is pretty untouched and thus looking great for Abyss league?

I'm a newer player who has been playing ED/Contagion Shadow around lv 38, but this build looks really fun to try and level with in league, would you recommend this for first character in league? :)
"
astrobean13 wrote:
So with 3.1, looks like this build is pretty untouched and thus looking great for Abyss league?

I'm a newer player who has been playing ED/Contagion Shadow around lv 38, but this build looks really fun to try and level with in league, would you recommend this for first character in league? :)

I was thinking the same, the problem should be the new league mechanics... The new Abyss monsters seem really tough...
are you gonna update the tree for 3.1
Is it possible to use this as a started build for SSFHC?

It doesnt seem like its so gear dependent. I played GC miners last league but I wanted to try something new.

What would be your approach if playing it as a starter for SSFHC?

Thank you.
The problem now would be that lycosidae has become a much less common unique, i.e. it's going to be much more expensive. I was planning on starting this build in HCSSF, what other options are there? Just stacking accuracy?

There are at least a few nodes that would be feasible to take, the three around templar, "Depth perception", close to fangs of viper, and then "wand damage and accuracy", which is just one point out of the way in witch. With these and dex/some accuracy on gear, it shouldn't be too hard to get above 85% hit or so.
Last edited by Flume on Dec 7, 2017, 2:13:21 PM
"
Flume wrote:
The problem now would be that lycosidae has become a much less common unique, i.e. it's going to be much more expensive. I was planning on starting this build in HCSSF, what other options are there? Just stacking accuracy?

There are at least a few nodes that would be feasible to take, the three around templar, "Depth perception", close to fangs of viper, and then "wand damage and accuracy", which is just one point out of the way in witch. With these and dex/some accuracy on gear, it shouldn't be too hard to get above 85% hit or so.

Running without Lycosidae should be fine for packs but bosses will be a pain due to the loss of hit chance & crit chance. But you would need a good amount of accuracy on at least 2 pieces since the build inherently has low dex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info