3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

Would dropping in barrage before bosses help any? So you dont have to kite them around. Maybe replace multiple projectiles with slower projectiles as well. I hate swapping in gems before a fight, but maybe worth a shot?
"
animalhouse wrote:
Would dropping in barrage before bosses help any? So you dont have to kite them around. Maybe replace multiple projectiles with slower projectiles as well. I hate swapping in gems before a fight, but maybe worth a shot?

You can try, but I haven't had any issues with bossing. Kiting for 5 seconds and melting them with KB in 2 seconds will probably be faster than spamming barrage for 10 seconds anyway. With good gear and proj weakness you barely need to kite anyway.

If anything, I would weapon swap to a 6link cascade mine setup.
"
Surferofnsb wrote:
Do you think there could be a way to incorporate queen of the forest into this build and it be worthwhile?

I thought about it, but you would either need very good gear to where you can drop Wrath for Grace or run with an aurabot who has Grace. Even then, it won't be very good because the build barely has any %evasion or dexterity. If you want more movespeed, use devotos.
Last edited by Details on Aug 30, 2017, 11:52:10 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but would a Covenant Robe work well with this?
"
Jamibl wrote:

It would be more expensive than a regular 6link and you would lose life and also have to spend ~120 life for each lay (4-500/second). I don't think the extra damage (~10% according to PoB) is really worth that.
"
Details wrote:
"
Jamibl wrote:

It would be more expensive than a regular 6link and you would lose life and also have to spend ~120 life for each lay (4-500/second). I don't think the extra damage (~10% according to PoB) is really worth that.

Thanks for the reply!
"
Details wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
Going to play this build as my next char! Thanks alot for posting was looking for a build like this.

Leveling trees would be greatly appreciated though since im not used to playing miners

I can update the post with some info about it. Something like this I guess:

38 pts poeurl.com/buE3
57 pts poeurl.com/bvRG
75 pts poeurl.com/bvRH

Thanks alot!!
Would a Piscator be a good budget option? Or does it not work with mines?
"

Ye i was thinking the same thing. Wander is kinda meta so a wand with Flat lightning, Crit,crit multi, flat cold dmg will cost you around 20 ex +.

With Piscator's Vigil all you realy need is more flat dmg on all pices to scale the % wed on the wand ( wich you are doing already anyway) and a decend roll is about 15 c so cant be more budget.

Also Brinerot Whalers might be a decent option for boots with 40% Proj dmg
"

To answer both people asking about Piscators:

With a 6-link, my rare wand is 20% more damage than Piscators. With a 5-link, my rare is almost 40% more damage (and any half decent one will be better).

Plugged in to PoB, a blue prophecy wand with tier 3 lightning and crafted %crit is better than Piscators (on both a 5 and 6-link).

The explanation for this is that mines already have loads of %damage from scaling (more than 500% on my character). Adding another ~100% isn't doing a lot. Flat damage, on the other hand, is scarce. The penetration is nice, but the accuracy/ias is wasted and the base crit is low.
Last edited by Details on Sep 1, 2017, 6:44:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info