3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

Thanks for sharing the build, I really enjoy playing it, it's much cheaper than regular wander and maybe even more fun. I had some problems with bosses and was trying to find a solution, turns out vaal summon skeletons is really good with this build, you can keep spamming mines while the bosses are busy killing the minions. Vaal Grace didn't seem to do a lot and it also has the highest dex requirement out of all gems so I think it was a pretty good replacement. Might even link some support gems to summon skeletons or even use 2 gems since I have some free gem slots but probably won't be needed.
"
Details wrote:
1-12 Fire trap + Freezing Pulse
12-28 Lightning trap + Flame dash/Flame surge
28-70+ Glacial cascade - Remote Mine - Minefield - Physical to Lightning
Soon after 28, your tree will be something like this: poeurl.com/buE3

This setup will carry you hard.

What does hard mean in that final sentence. Difficult or well or .... ?
"
xyllywyt wrote:
"
Details wrote:
1-12 Fire trap + Freezing Pulse
12-28 Lightning trap + Flame dash/Flame surge
28-70+ Glacial cascade - Remote Mine - Minefield - Physical to Lightning
Soon after 28, your tree will be something like this: poeurl.com/buE3

This setup will carry you hard.

What does hard mean in that final sentence. Difficult or well or .... ?

It carries well. I used the setup in that tree and mostly just went for life in the tree afterwards as I had no problem destroying everything while leveling. With a Tabula you will absolutely demolish the story content.
I was wondering why no wise oak?
"
Deadbringer wrote:
I was wondering why no wise oak?

Damage was good enough and I prefered shock immunity in HC. Go for it if you want.
Like this build, going to play this as my next character.

One quick question, is there any reason you use Pierce gem instead of spending 4 points on the pierce wheel? Pierce gem only gives 19% more, replacing it to ald/edwa would be a huge damage boost imo.
"
insobyr wrote:
Like this build, going to play this as my next character.

One quick question, is there any reason you use Pierce gem instead of spending 4 points on the pierce wheel? Pierce gem only gives 19% more, replacing it to ald/edwa would be a huge damage boost imo.

Personal preference I guess. Damage became a non-issue for me with a 6Link/good wand so I prefered the +4 over +2 pierce as well as the extra skill points that you're kind of starving for anyway. Only having +2 would (imo) be a net loss in speed in high level open maps, even with EDWA giving (at most) ~30% more damage.

By no means am I strictly "correct" here, it's just what I like to use. Definitely try both out and see what you like. Good luck!
only 1 video? T11 map...
👀
"
denhol wrote:
only 1 video? T11 map...

I ran loads of T13 Shore with full sextants+Beyond and Beachheads but I simply can't record it at a good enough resolution without getting massive FPS drops and risking my characters life. I can assure you it works well for T15.
I decided to try something I'd never played before, a miner. Getting used to the playstyle was a bit rough and I had some close calls but now I'm really loving this build. I went KB at 68 due to having decent wand/6 link already. I feel it's even more satisfying than a traditional wander.

The only difficulty I'm having is getting bosses into position against walls obstacles, and managing the totem, OoS and mana while spamming mines. I guess that just comes with practice. Anyway, thanks for the cool build and guide. Having a "blast" with it!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info