Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

Any chance for a mark / highlight node feature? Having an overview of where areas of interest are would make planning a lot easier.
Last edited by nailertn on Nov 1, 2013, 7:10:27 AM
Isnt it searching sufficient enough? (you can also seek with regular expressions for multiple things) Just would be nice to have a better visible highlightning for the results, though... (especially zoomed out)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
westbryan wrote:
Feature request : Add "Select All" when right clicking the paste Build field.
double or triple click the text just like a normal test field in like a browser.

or just use CTRL-A ^^
--
Since the last fix on Falcon Claws I can't use the program anymore.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
Isnt it searching sufficient enough? (you can also seek with regular expressions for multiple things) Just would be nice to have a better visible highlightning for the results, though... (especially zoomed out)

Search is a nice complementary tool but doesn't provide the functionality I am looking for. For example it highlights all nodes for attack speed, I want to manually highlight only those that are close to other clusters I am actually interested in. Regexes don't change this, they just allow for more refined searches. And I doubt many users even know what they are never mind the actual syntax.
"
nailertn wrote:
I want to manually highlight only those that are close to other clusters I am actually interested in. Regexes don't change this,And I doubt many users even know what they are never mind the actual syntax.

I also wouldnt call me an even slightly experienced user of this, but for some (basic) functionality it shouldnt be such a bis issue to look for some examples and make them working.

And, I'd not expect such a big trouble to 'detect' which highlightened nodes are near to my interest - probably a bit more effort if you start with an 'empty' tree, okay. For the first case, a field for a maximum distance to the actual path could serve as result limiter, for the 2nd variant it would need a kind of 'reference' node (probably additional to the range limit
--
hey,

nice work :)

is there a list of the unique items with the syntax for this calculator? that would make it easier to plan chars from the scratch without importing your own items.
Thank you for making this program. It's really helpful.

However, I have encountered a frustrating bug:

If you don't save a build and simply want to reset the tree and pick a different class, the program gets stuck in the last class you picked. So when you change class and go to place your first skill point, the game still thinks you're starting from the class you originally chose. Even restarting the program does not fix this, since it loads the build you last had in there even if it wasn't saved. So you have to save the build and delete it to get rid of it, then you can choose another class and reset the tree successfully.

Quite frustrating.
Odissius: i have no idea what your bug is.

I can freely change the Character by changing the class in the combo box beside the Reset button.
thanks for an amazing program!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info