Unofficial Offline Skilltree Calc (Delete the Data folder to update. Stop posting "update please" )

"Copy Passive Attributes to Clipboard" crashes the program. Tried running as administrator and nothing changed.

The error time: 11/21/2013 11:59
Exception: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800401D0): OpenClipboard Failed (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401D0 (CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN))
at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
at System.Windows.Clipboard.Flush()
at POESKillTree.MainWindow.btnCopyStats_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
IGN: Ragearo
Last edited by Ragearo on Nov 21, 2013, 12:36:28 PM
are you using some program that monitors the clipboard?
I had some issues before when copying images to the clipboard.

do you have a system security guideline that prohibits programs from inserting stuff into the clipboard?

according to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/68666/clipbrd-e-cant-open-error-when-setting-the-clipboard-from-net the problem could be that some other program you're using actively uses the clipboard and effectively locks the access to it.
It'd be awesome if you found a way to export saved builds to the online skill tree via cracking the link generation code. It's way out of anything I'll be able to do for years, but it'd be extremely useful for passing builds to friends without having to give them absurdly large screenshots. Still, thanks for making an amazing program! It can only get better from here!

May the RNG be with you, and have great day.

Note: I love this game's skill tree. This is the only game I can actually complain about the skill tree being too large to share builds normally in chat. :) It's still a problem, but one that results from ridiculously enriched gameplay that results in playing the same game in ways so different that with a deviance of 5-10 nodes you have an entirely different playstyle. It just takes too much effort to be able to share what your build looks like with friends without using the slow and unblocked internet-dependent online skill tree that doesn't crunch the numbers for you.
"
sunderkeenin wrote:
It'd be awesome if you found a way to export saved builds to the online skill tree via cracking the link generation code. It's way out of anything I'll be able to do for years, but it'd be extremely useful for passing builds to friends without having to give them absurdly large screenshots. Still, thanks for making an amazing program! It can only get better from here!

Note: I love this game's skill tree. This is the only game I can actually complain about the skill tree being too large to share builds normally in chat. :) It's still a problem, but one that results from ridiculously enriched gameplay that results in playing the same game in ways so different that with a deviance of 5-10 nodes you have an entirely different playstyle. It just takes too much effort to be able to share what your build looks like with friends without using the slow and unblocked internet-dependent online skill tree that doesn't crunch the numbers for you.

Just an idea but try copying the link down right from the text box :P
"
Headhorr wrote:
are you using some program that monitors the clipboard?
I had some issues before when copying images to the clipboard.

do you have a system security guideline that prohibits programs from inserting stuff into the clipboard?

according to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/68666/clipbrd-e-cant-open-error-when-setting-the-clipboard-from-net the problem could be that some other program you're using actively uses the clipboard and effectively locks the access to it.

Could be the AHK script to show iLvl when you copy an item to clipboard in game. I'll have to check later.
IGN: Ragearo
"
Headhorr wrote:
"
sunderkeenin wrote:

Just an idea but try copying the link down right from the text box :P

Thanks. I'm blind sometimes. I lose my phone in my pockets because I'm a genius.
hi thx for this program !

but need a little update ! 1.0.2 patch change !

"
On the passive tree, the Deadly Draw and Heavy Draw bow group has been changed. It now only has one entry and has been made symmetric. The Heavy Draw arm offers life, while Deadly Draw offers more consistent critical bonuses.

lower right in the tree ;)

thx a lot :)
So, is the only way to zoom in and out the scrollwheel?
If so, would it be possible to have a way to zoom in and out without one?
"
GogoNoun wrote:
hi thx for this program !

but need a little update ! 1.0.2 patch change !

"
On the passive tree, the Deadly Draw and Heavy Draw bow group has been changed. It now only has one entry and has been made symmetric. The Heavy Draw arm offers life, while Deadly Draw offers more consistent critical bonuses.

lower right in the tree ;)

thx a lot :)

Backup your "savedBuilds" file. Delete everything except POESKillTree.exe and the 2 dlls. Rin the exe. Let it download the new tree data (it might look as the programm is frozen. DONT DISTURB IT, WAIT). Copy the savedBuilds back to the folder and select your build from the builds menu. Everything is now updated.
GogoNoun: read the title!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info