[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Wearscapeirl wrote:
"
Rackham_ wrote:
It's my second character in this league that I'm going to play for serious, first was GC Mines which I found fantastic. Anyways, I'm also quite new player and I still don't get few things.

I'm now at the end of act 6, but I struggle a lot. DPS feels... bad, survivability is also very weak. What can I do to make leveling process easier? I don't worry about endgame, but leveling is a struggle for me.

Any tips on gear upgrades / tree changes for leveling / anything else?

Go straight for claw nodes and VP followed by crit nodes. I went for all the jewel/HP nodes last. If you're having troubles with defense pick up a few instead.

Find a decent claw every 10-15 levels(really cheap on poetrade)
All of these items made my leveling experience very easy

Hope this helps!

These uniques made huge difference, survivability is a lot better, damage is almost perfect. Thank you for the tips!
Hi guys !

First, thanks for the build, really awesome.

I have a question about it, I'm using Herald set-up (Of Thunder/Ice) instead of Wrath one.
Is Wrath (21) better for the build ?

so i went yolo and finally got the molten strike enchant helm ..and my dps is kinda half of what u have, would u mind telling me what to improve..i know there are lot of stuff to improve upon, but i have been min maxing this hero a lot , kinda broke atm and infact the dps was much better with bladeflurry

Spoiler

im not sure how to link my jewels here..its in the tree

one of the reason i went for molten strike was how quickly u were able to down shaper, since i tend to have a panic attack in boss fights (lol) the lesser they last ,better for me..

so will i still be able to do shaper??
Last edited by h3llw4rd3n on Sep 24, 2017, 11:48:10 AM
Did this build before and got bored. Now, I'm building a pure phys character and accidentally made some jewellery that can be used for this build. Might sell these to anyone who's interested.

decided to try shaper today for the first time with this build and it was one of the easiest shaper ever.

I went swords instead of claws because why not
heres the pastabin: https://pastebin.com/j4q4EVSu

@GornoDD can u gives us some info about the build1 vs build2

build1 you were using Wrath and this 6L

[20/20] Blade Flurry
[21/20] Added Lightning Damage Support
[20/20] Elemental Damage with Attacks Support
[20/20] Elemental Focus Support
[21/20] Added Cold Damage Support
[20/20] increased area of effect

build2 you were using herald of ice and thunder and this 6l

[20/20] Blade Flurry
[20/20] Increased Critical Strike

for obvs reason i do believe the build2 is for clear speed, but there is a big question the wrath is giving me more damage than the build2, i know both heralds are usefull to trigger the combo on my helmet (onslaught+enlighten+innervate+herald of ice) and the use of heral of thunder its because we dont really have mana to reserve for wrath, am i right? but still is the 1st build2 faster than build1 even doe build1 raw damage is higher quiet a bit.

cheers
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
so i went yolo and finally got the molten strike enchant helm ..and my dps is kinda half of what u have, would u mind telling me what to improve..i know there are lot of stuff to improve upon, but i have been min maxing this hero a lot , kinda broke atm and infact the dps was much better with bladeflurry

Spoiler

im not sure how to link my jewels here..its in the tree

one of the reason i went for molten strike was how quickly u were able to down shaper, since i tend to have a panic attack in boss fights (lol) the lesser they last ,better for me..

so will i still be able to do shaper??

You could use some more HP and flat damage on your rings/amulet, but your gear looks decent. Give it a shot!

"
drewPOE wrote:
@GornoDD can u gives us some info about the build1 vs build2

build1 you were using Wrath and this 6L

[20/20] Blade Flurry
[20/20] Elemental Focus Support

build2 you were using herald of ice and thunder and this 6l

[20/20] Blade Flurry
[20/20] Increased Critical Strike

for obvs reason i do believe the build2 is for clear speed, but there is a big question the wrath is giving me more damage than the build2, i know both heralds are usefull to trigger the combo on my helmet (onslaught+enlighten+innervate+herald of ice) and the use of heral of thunder its because we dont really have mana to reserve for wrath, am i right? but still is the 1st build2 faster than build1 even doe build1 raw damage is higher quiet a bit.

cheers

The herald setup is for clearspeed. The onslaught buff+herald procs makes charging around and clearing way faster. The wrath setup is more damage and better suited for single target(bosses). If you're gear is good enough you don't even need to switch back to wrath.
Last edited by Wearscapeirl on Sep 24, 2017, 6:56:00 PM
What You recommend for 5link bladefurry?
Thanks for the Guide. I will try it in the next league!
Currently lvl 59 at 2.2k life using tabula. Went for claw and int nodes.

Just got a belly dropped but its only 6 socketed, unlinked and uncolored. Blew my 200+ chromes without checking the vorici calculator as well :(
But luckily other items are rightly colored alrdy.

1) Shld i drop tabula for a cheap 5L armour or is a 6L armour without gd stats worth investing around 15 chaos?

2) shld i allocate vaal pact now as im aftaid of uber lab traps. Not very proficient at doing traps. Any tips?

About to equip starkonja soon as well.

Also mayb it has been mentioned by other users, but u can include the tip to add the +30int passive if a player encounters int requirements for wrath, enfeeble etc.

Thanks for the guide, appreciate the effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info