[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Having a blast with this build! Currently level 81 feels solid, gimp from time to time on double +ele dmg on monsters maps but all in all very happy about this build. Since I am not very experienced i have not tried higher maps/guardians, but i will start trying soon.

Would someone be so kind and check my gear to see what i can do better? Is my tree ok for the level?

Thx for your help, its been a nice time so far on this build (oh and i lvld the char from 77 only so gems are quite low i know :( )

Spoiler

So heres another quick update on my end. Im getting asked alot why im changing so much gems and gear all the time, wich mostly comes from my ventures into diffrent variation for the build.

Yesterday I managed to craft Oblivion Song

It took me alot of investmentment but Im more than happy with the result. Its a 400edps claw wich I will divine to 440 eps soon, wich makes it almost-mirror-worthy imho.

Why is this a Gemini-Claw? The reason is that I specifically construted this for a Build variation involving "Flicker Strike" in "Tempost Binding". The flat mana leech is necessary to sustain flicker strike (just %leech isnt enough).

This is by far one of the fastest clearing non-vaal-skill setups I have ever played. However I dont feel its perfect for everyone. Flicker is a "love it or hate it" affair. Me personally have an literal obsession with flicker strike. However it requires some seriously good gear. You need to have enough damage to oneshot most trash mobs to keep flickering (on kill frenzy charges is the reason).

So im very hesitant to recomment this to you. But if your interested you need to know exactly what your doing.

heres a quick demo of this flicker version in a spider-forest (the home of "the doctor")
First, I like Flicker Strike builds, I try something very similar one week ago and I totally agree.

Flicker Strike works well until t12. If you can only generate frenzy charges "on kill" make it useless for t14/t15 rares with increased life (or with element res mods).

But yes, It's a good option for shaped strands farmers or a people with a very good endgame gear.

"
Sutanu wrote:
First, I like Flicker Strike builds, I try something very similar one week ago and I totally agree.

Flicker Strike works well until t12. If you can only generate frenzy charges "on kill" make it useless for t14/t15 rares with increased life (or with element res mods).

But yes, It's a good option for shaped strands farmers or a people with a very good endgame gear.

I can clear t16 with almost no interuption as well. Only at t16+ 40%+ more life I kinda start to struggle. Uber Atziri Trash also is a bit of a problem. But together with BF for the big dudes its not really an issue. I mostly farm spider forests with MF gear and Its such a breeze blitzing through the maps.
hi, can u look at my character, and tell me what im doing wrong? In lvl 70, i've hot 3k dps on blade flurry.
Hello,

Looks like a great build, though I'm only in the middle of Act 5 for now and with twinked gear so it's normal that stuff feels easier than when leveling my first character of the league. I do have a few questions for you though :
1) Do you confirm that we actually want to level our CWDT gem (to get more levels in the golem one I assumme) ? I'm so used to it staying at level 1 when paired with Immortal Call, but here we want both at 20 right ?

2) For the body armor, do you prioritise getting a 6-links or getting a Belly/Kintsugi ? I have a Belly (since my other character also needed it) but can't seem to 6-link it and the ones that are already 6L'd are at 7Ex+ in Harbinger League (same for Kintsugi). On the other hand there are some corrupted 6L'd with the right colors and 90+ life for less than 50c, which will still offer more defense than a Tabula.

3) Is the Life Gained on Hit from high-tier claws enough to run noleech maps or is that too dangerous ? Similarly, have you tried running reflect maps with Sybil's ring and Yugul pantheon ? My Cycloner can kinda run them if I'm super careful, although rerolling is certainly easier. (but if the map has great pack size and quant, it would sometimes be nice to be able to run it)

Thanks
"
Wendek wrote:
Hello,

Looks like a great build, though I'm only in the middle of Act 5 for now and with twinked gear so it's normal that stuff feels easier than when leveling my first character of the league. I do have a few questions for you though :
1) Do you confirm that we actually want to level our CWDT gem (to get more levels in the golem one I assumme) ? I'm so used to it staying at level 1 when paired with Immortal Call, but here we want both at 20 right ?

2) For the body armor, do you prioritise getting a 6-links or getting a Belly/Kintsugi ? I have a Belly (since my other character also needed it) but can't seem to 6-link it and the ones that are already 6L'd are at 7Ex+ in Harbinger League (same for Kintsugi). On the other hand there are some corrupted 6L'd with the right colors and 90+ life for less than 50c, which will still offer more defense than a Tabula.

3) Is the Life Gained on Hit from high-tier claws enough to run noleech maps or is that too dangerous ? Similarly, have you tried running reflect maps with Sybil's ring and Yugul pantheon ? My Cycloner can kinda run them if I'm super careful, although rerolling is certainly easier. (but if the map has great pack size and quant, it would sometimes be nice to be able to run it)

Thanks

1) yes you want the high level golem. you can also selfcast it if you want, but im a really lazy person so I use this.

2) 6L > Belly 5L
Kintsugi is also viable but it needs those 4 offcolors and otherwise great gear to make up for the loss of life

3) It is in fact enough together with life flasks. But you run into mana problem if your not using a Gemini Claw like me. Frankly im rerolling those maps, cause its just annoying as hell.
It's my second character in this league that I'm going to play for serious, first was GC Mines which I found fantastic. Anyways, I'm also quite new player and I still don't get few things.

I'm now at the end of act 6, but I struggle a lot. DPS feels... bad, survivability is also very weak. What can I do to make leveling process easier? I don't worry about endgame, but leveling is a struggle for me.

Any tips on gear upgrades / tree changes for leveling / anything else?
"
Rackham_ wrote:
It's my second character in this league that I'm going to play for serious, first was GC Mines which I found fantastic. Anyways, I'm also quite new player and I still don't get few things.

I'm now at the end of act 6, but I struggle a lot. DPS feels... bad, survivability is also very weak. What can I do to make leveling process easier? I don't worry about endgame, but leveling is a struggle for me.

Any tips on gear upgrades / tree changes for leveling / anything else?

Go straight for claw nodes and VP followed by crit nodes. I went for all the jewel/HP nodes last. If you're having troubles with defense pick up a few instead.

Find a decent claw every 10-15 levels(really cheap on poetrade)
All of these items made my leveling experience very easy

Hope this helps!

Last edited by Wearscapeirl on Sep 24, 2017, 4:22:37 AM
"
GornoDD wrote:
So heres another quick update on my end. Im getting asked alot why im changing so much gems and gear all the time, wich mostly comes from my ventures into diffrent variation for the build.

Yesterday I managed to craft Oblivion Song

It took me alot of investmentment but Im more than happy with the result. Its a 400edps claw wich I will divine to 440 eps soon, wich makes it almost-mirror-worthy imho.

Why is this a Gemini-Claw? The reason is that I specifically construted this for a Build variation involving "Flicker Strike" in "Tempost Binding". The flat mana leech is necessary to sustain flicker strike (just %leech isnt enough).

This is by far one of the fastest clearing non-vaal-skill setups I have ever played. However I dont feel its perfect for everyone. Flicker is a "love it or hate it" affair. Me personally have an literal obsession with flicker strike. However it requires some seriously good gear. You need to have enough damage to oneshot most trash mobs to keep flickering (on kill frenzy charges is the reason).

So im very hesitant to recomment this to you. But if your interested you need to know exactly what your doing.

heres a quick demo of this flicker version in a spider-forest (the home of "the doctor")

I try this, can u tell me how u craft a claw ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info