[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Danel1 wrote:
Uber Elder seems flat out impossible without Kaom's Roots.

He is. Roots are mandatory for that fight. Grab yourself a rare helmet with resists to balance what you'll be missing from your resistances. There's no way to do that fight because a slow typically follows a hit and lots of things just one shot you regardless of your LGOH.

I did Uber Elder easily with 95k per projectile (no POB trickery). That was down from 170k where I would normally map with. Which is just stupid overkill. 100k/projectile can handle everything in this game. Once you attain that, you should be focused on defenses.

Ideally, if you can get 100k/proj and 8k life with 3k armor, you'd be nearly immortal.
Deliver pain exquisite
some engame min/max nerf:

*Molten Strike Labyrinth Helmet enchantments now grant 1 additional projectile from the Merciless Labyrinth (down from 2) and 2 additional projectiles from the Eternal Labyrinth (down from 3).
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Dec 4, 2018, 8:23:40 PM
"

*Molten Strike Labyrinth Helmet enchantments now grant 1 additional projectile from the Merciless Labyrinth (down from 2) and 2 additional projectiles from the Eternal Labyrinth (down from 3).

and-1 Wildfire jewel
"

Molten Strike
Now deals 120% of base damage at gem level 1, and 161% of base damage (up from 147%) at gem level 20.
Projectiles deal 40% less damage at gem level 1, and 30% less damage (from 40%) at gem level 20.

Deliver pain exquisite

Molten Strike
Now deals 120% of base damage at gem level 1, and 161% of base damage (up from 147%) at gem level 20.
Projectiles deal 40% less damage at gem level 1, and 30% less damage (from 40%) at gem level 20.

[/quote]

So the way i see it, the single target damage will be the same but the clear may suffer a little from less balls/ spread.

My main question is though how will the reduction in balls affect LGOH, i mean not ever ball hits every target anyway but still...
"
Tyetan1 wrote:

Molten Strike

So the way i see it, the single target damage will be the same but the clear may suffer a little from less balls/ spread.

My main question is though how will the reduction in balls affect LGOH, i mean not ever ball hits every target anyway but still...

Resume:
We have now better Single Target (less spread = more balls hiting the same target)
Clear won't be effected IF you use Herald of Ice + Ancestral Call, because the clear don't come from Molten Strike itself.

Last edited by Carmesin on Dec 5, 2018, 9:12:28 AM
I'm curious, has anyone delved with this build a bit in 3.4?

I played it in 3.3 and had a blast but tried something else in Delve, and I was wondering if it was too squishy to hit some nice delve depths (500+).
Last edited by Rouxsale on Dec 5, 2018, 3:25:37 PM
"
Tyetan1 wrote:

Depends. Losing 3 projs from 10 hurts a lot. LGOH on hit relies mostly on the sheer number of attacks, which is where we get the majority of our LGOH (claw) from.

It's not dead but a nerf that's pushing closer to nothing but a boss killer, which are annoying to clear with.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Tyetan1 wrote:

Depends. Losing 3 projs from 10 hurts a lot. LGOH on hit relies mostly on the sheer number of attacks, which is where we get the majority of our LGOH (claw) from.

It's not dead but a nerf that's pushing closer to nothing but a boss killer, which are annoying to clear with.

There is a way to get wild strike into the build, which increases the clearspeed of the build insanely is not affected by the nerf and you can keep the bosskilling ability of the MS.
If you suck like I do, you don't have to worry about ancestral call positioning and go the easy 3R3B way. I am still missing some int to get rid of int node, which will give me one more jewel slot and you get another one from the empty wildfire.
Whenever you encounter a meatier mob in the map you just kill it with MS everything else falls with the wildstrike in 4 link.
By getting unset ring or wrath elder corruption on a ring you even get one more open slot in tombfist for two abyssal slots.
Yes you won't clear deep delves with that, but it makes even t16s faster than they were with ancestral call MS.
Check my character, nothing too fancy. all items bought for cheap with a bit of bargain hunting.
Quick question about physical damage conversion gents,

Looking at the build for early league start had me thinking about using a Wasp Nest and grabbing the two phys to cold conversion nodes on the bottom right of the tree (assuming I have a Lycosidae shield). Not sure how the conversion affects dps in comparison to having the watcher's eye wrath conversion. Any help would be appreciated!

See you guys next league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info