[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
ProKiller69 wrote:

Thanks

This Vinktar.. its for spels man...

and your Dvelve char PK_ELE_CLAW olny 80 lvl, get 10 more
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Nov 3, 2018, 3:00:06 PM
I will be grateful for help, what else can I change in my char (I can not reach 95lvl, quite often they will still be killed). I have a public profile, you can look.
TY
Hi guys was wondering if a watcher's eye of some description would be a benefit to my build? Build is Elemental not Physical.
Looking for survivability rather than out right damage.
Character name is MyNameis_Daryl in standard.
Or any other improvements to my build would be appreciated - thanks.
"
mateusz1986 wrote:
I will be grateful for help, what else can I change in my char (I can not reach 95lvl, quite often they will still be killed). I have a public profile, you can look.
TY

1) Grab Shaper flask for additional projectails
2) pref change Vinktar from conversion (u do almost no phys_dmg) to add flat Light to attacks
3)Ur diamond flask has only Suffix, slam it with Aug
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Nov 10, 2018, 2:50:30 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for this build. Took down the shaper last night with one portal left over
I have two questions:

1) How does Loreweave compare to Belly?

2) In the "My Gear" section, you don't have an anti-freeze/chill flask. Is that not an issue?
So if I was to use two-abyssal tomfists, what gems should I part with?
3 leagues with same build and love this every time.
I made different version of this for delve so swapped some items

Correct me if wrong but I only started thinking on this league that there is no shock increased damage taken removal on tree or anything which u get on Vinktar so got idea for using Inpulsa for it and for better clearing and the shock dmg and explode gives good touch for the build.
Taste of hate if for physical/cold damage reduction on delve which seems to help much. Could swap Rat Nest for +3 Starkonja for missing life on Belly but haven't seen so much reason for it yet but would be better instead of using Rat Nest without life on it-

Using other Inpulsa on delve for more AoE swapping add light gem for Melee Splash which is pretty fun combination on my opinion xD
Last edited by FinYuna on Nov 14, 2018, 8:17:27 AM

Thank you for the build, I was trying it to see how it is, but I am having problems staying alive, still low level I know that, but can any of you take a look at my gear? are they ok-ish ? (the plan is to get MS helment enchant)

When I compare my Path of Building with this guide, i get like 10k dps, while this gets 220k.
"
Dr_Palidhje wrote:
.... but I am having problems staying alive, still low level I know that, but can any of you take a look at my gear? are they ok-ish ? (the plan is to get MS helment enchant)

1)Your CLAW = CRAP for this build, read guide to realise what stats MUST be looked on claw.

2) Update rings to 60+ HP on each, Life > Resistances > Crit Multiplier > Ele with Attacks > Attack Speed

3) Update Amulet to Life > Resistances > Crit Multiplier > Ele with Attacks

4) Update diamond flask to "of Grounding" (Immunity to Shock during Flask effect. Removes Shock on use)
4.1 Smash Glassblower's Bauble to all flasks until were 20%Q

5. grab Dying Sun (shaper flask) with MAX +2% increased charges used, what give u 30\60 charges (2 uses without any refil)

6. Grab LIFE on gloves

7. IMHO - Starkonja's Head with 95+ HP roll are better.

upd:

OMG part (Skilltree): drop Berserking+both +3% ias nodes, drop +3% ias after Harrier and grab Acobatics and all nodes after it.

Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Nov 22, 2018, 2:06:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info