[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

Looking for a new build for 3.2 and came across this. Assuming it's still viable, how is it for a league starter? I rarely end a league with more than a few ex and a few hundred chaos, so I'm not really a big money maker- point being that if this build doesn't fire on all cylinders without some pricey flasks and gear it might not be the one for me.

How far can I expect to go on the 'very budget friendly' version?
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I'm 64 years old

Dude, you are my goddamn hero. I'm 48 and have always felt like I was the oldest fart here. Love it.
"
saxisa wrote:
Looking for a new build for 3.2 and came across this. Assuming it's still viable, how is it for a league starter? I rarely end a league with more than a few ex and a few hundred chaos, so I'm not really a big money maker- point being that if this build doesn't fire on all cylinders without some pricey flasks and gear it might not be the one for me.

How far can I expect to go on the 'very budget friendly' version?

Check the videos in the budget build section.

"
saxisa wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I'm 64 years old

Dude, you are my goddamn hero. I'm 48 and have always felt like I was the oldest fart here. Love it.

My dad is 65 and plays poe too. He usually plays Mine builds off all sorts.
"

We work towards our final tree and drop Vitality and Spirit void and take Vaal Pact.

umm, where does our leech% come from now?
any Magma Orb inquesitor version with Gloomfang ? :)
"
HISCH wrote:
any Magma Orb inquesitor version with Gloomfang ? :)

Its coming soon. I will release as guide as detailed as this, if its clear that the build stays alive.
There is still a risk of either gloomfang or magma orb or the interaction between the two gets nerfed. Also we dont know anything about inquisitor itself yet.

If you cant really wait you can just import my character Gornodd_Tramplar into PoB and copy the Build from there.
Just looked at your guide and it looks amazing. Probably gonna use it for 3.2 if the Inquisitor stays equally good.

I am only confused about the difference in Vaal Pact/Non Vaal Pact passive tree. What is the reason to use Vaal Pact for some weapons and not for others?
What I want to know is how do I decide between the two versions?
Finished 40/40 challenges.
157/157 atlas this league,40/40 challenges - my best league build experince so far.
Now need to take a rest before Bestiary.
Few peeps on Atziri rota was even asking what's build is i am using,bcs i was killing Atziri copies faster than 4x other focusing another one.:D
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 22, 2018, 4:52:00 PM
--Can delete--
Spoiler

Last edited by rypdamyst on Apr 7, 2018, 4:27:48 PM
"
rypdamyst wrote:
I'm trying to make one last push on this last week of abyss league, and have around 20ex to spend, what item should I focus on? Should I upgrade something or should I try to save 30ex for a 3 projectile helmet?

Helm enchant ofc what you should spent money on,if you don't have even +2 yet.
Biggest upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info