[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

"
Syperek wrote:
"
WhosChamp wrote:
Hi! We get Resolute Technique and we use Power Charge on Critical Support to obtain power charges which give us crit chance multiplier. What's the point? Am I missing something?

You only use Resolute Technique for leveling, you should spec out of it when you have enough accuracy to go crit.

Oh, I see, thanks!
Hello,

First off I'd like to say I really liked this guide on the Ele Claw Inquisitor. It's a very thorough guide with well laid out instructions.

However, I seem to be running into problems here with my gear or something. I've acquired these items here and there and some were a few exalts each, I think I sunk into this build maybe ~25ex total. My damage seems to be fine, my tooltip says 56,246 with Herald of Thunder/Ice. I can't seem to see how to get my damage any where close to 200k. That and I get one shotted quite often it seems so my leveling progress seems to slow down. My health is 5624 right now, I'm missing Bravery and both life nodes next it. Any tips or suggestions would be awesome!

I'm level 88 and my offense page looks like this:

Damage Per Second: 56246.21
Chance to Hit: 100%
Attacks Per Second: 7.14
Main Hand Total Combined Damage: 1036-6757
Main Hand Physical Damage: 5-14
Main Hand Fire: 432-837
Main Hand Cold: 238-361
Main Hand Lightning: 361-5545
Main Hand Accuracy: 873
Main Hand Attack Speed Modifier: +346%
Main Hand Critical Strike Chance: 36.36%
Main Hand Critical Strike Multiplier: 381%
Main Hand Critical Strike Multiplier For Ailments: 150%
Main Hand Stun Threshold Reduction: 7%
Life Leech From Any Attack Damage: 1.6%
Mana Leech From Any Attack Damage: 0.8%

I’m making this build on hardcore on Xbox one. And I’ll prob never get the shield needed... is there something else I can do to replace the hits can’t be evaded from the shield?
OMG so much fun! TY kind sir/madam.
Last edited by working926 on Feb 19, 2018, 4:18:19 AM
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
I can't seem to see how to get my damage any where close to 200k.

200k not a 25ex total budget,also it uses 3r3b setup with elemental focus,so you probly have more than 56k.
Well u have the basics - 3x helm enchant,boots enchant,lyco - it's good already.
Cheapest 3x helm enchant atm about 19-20ex i guess you rolled it by yourself in Lab?
49% WED on belt also pretty cool.
The main problem is you claw - it's base is awful - only +3 life gained for each enemy hit by attacks,Imperial/Gemini bases what you should looking for,or at least Eye Couger/Great White claw, they also have +46 life on hit,but different AS/Crit bases compared to Imperial/Gemini.
Also claw itself nothing special - around 340edps i guess,AS roll is pretty decent,but crit. chance is only crafted,no multiplier,no ele. dmg on attacks.
It's worth like 1ex max.
If not counting Claw,i don't saw a dying sun,rings/amulet not have added flat ele dmg(lightning pref.).
2-slot Tombfist with 2 good jewels are also BiS over Gripped gloves i think.
Your jewels are pretty medium,not bad but nothing special,there only one 3 moded jewel with reduced mana cost of skills,it's weak.
Also you using the VP version of the tree(Less total jewels),+ not using tombfist(Another 2),that's a huge damage lose.

You can check my profile whenever you want,i'm playing this build from Abyss start till today(not a fun of playing 10x different builds during league,if build is wrecking things i like to stick with it for long time) - still playing it casually trying to finish 2 last grindy challenges until Bestiary comes.
I have a 202k tooltip with it with 6700hp, not pretending to be absolutely min/maxed - still missing flat ele dmg on rings, some jewels are not absolutely BiS,and not all gems are 21/20.
Also that's not my primary claw in profile,it on sale atm,with it i have about 10k more tooltip in h/o.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Feb 19, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
What versiOn should I go with on hardcore? I’m on Xbox so getting optimum gear will be difficult. Wasp nest and ornament I can get easily
"
Dudeman156 wrote:
What versiOn should I go with on hardcore? I’m on Xbox so getting optimum gear will be difficult. Wasp nest and ornament I can get easily

I used my own variant in HC, basically to get more hp and massive regen. Gear was trash, because i didn't play hc in this league before and had to start from 0. Leveling to 90 and all labs were easy, took me 4 days. Then i went to kill chimera and after that tried shaper but died to phase2. A ball spawned in zana bubble and i panicked :p

Here is what i used:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Niistokeppi/characters/maxtothelimit
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
I can't seem to see how to get my damage any where close to 200k.

200k not a 25ex total budget,also it uses 3r3b setup with elemental focus,so you probly have more than 56k.
Well u have the basics - 3x helm enchant,boots enchant,lyco - it's good already.
Cheapest 3x helm enchant atm about 19-20ex i guess you rolled it by yourself in Lab?
49% WED on belt also pretty cool.
The main problem is you claw - it's base is awful - only +3 life gained for each enemy hit by attacks,Imperial/Gemini bases what you should looking for,or at least Eye Couger/Great White claw, they also have +46 life on hit,but different AS/Crit bases compared to Imperial/Gemini.
Also claw itself nothing special - around 340edps i guess,AS roll is pretty decent,but crit. chance is only crafted,no multiplier,no ele. dmg on attacks.
It's worth like 1ex max.
If not counting Claw,i don't saw a dying sun,rings/amulet not have added flat ele dmg(lightning pref.).
2-slot Tombfist with 2 good jewels are also BiS over Gripped gloves i think.
Your jewels are pretty medium,not bad but nothing special,there only one 3 moded jewel with reduced mana cost of skills,it's weak.
Also you using the VP version of the tree(Less total jewels),+ not using tombfist(Another 2),that's a huge damage lose.

You can check my profile whenever you want,i'm playing this build from Abyss start till today(not a fun of playing 10x different builds during league,if build is wrecking things i like to stick with it for long time) - still playing it casually trying to finish 2 last grindy challenges until Bestiary comes.
I have a 202k tooltip with it with 6700hp, not pretending to be absolutely min/maxed - still missing flat ele dmg on rings, some jewels are not absolutely BiS,and not all gems are 21/20.
Also that's not my primary claw in profile,it on sale atm,with it i have about 10k more tooltip in h/o.

Hey Freshmeat93, thanks for the advice! I'll check out your build and see if I can't maximize myself now! So when I was saying I die a lot, it's mainly due to either Abyss monsters when I'm spamming my attacks and I see nothing but Magma Orbs everywhere, or it's due to the bosses uber attack and me thinking I can tank it lol. But as far as trash goes I pretty much melt everything up to T16 whites, blues, and most yellows, even those pesky Exiles I smash pretty fast, but I want faster and better lol! So again, thanks and I'll check out your build there!
"
aceofbladesx wrote:

So when I was saying I die a lot, it's mainly due to either Abyss monsters when I'm spamming my attacks and I see nothing but Magma Orbs everywhere

There several reasons why you dying on abysses a lot.
1.You don't see Volatile Flameblood exploding near you because you standing still and spamming MS.
2.Some hard nuking abysses yeallow mobs hitting you hard with evasive attacks(You should dodge it manually by movement skill or use stibnite flask).
3.There are Pitworm mobs that drops many abyss candles on the ground that explodes after some time - if you don't see them in time because of MS spam - you will die probly.
4.Your claw life on hit is awful,so you can't sustain HP enough.

So summary what you should do first:
1.Get a proper claw base.
2.Don't stand still on abysses near holes all time - always move with FlameDash/Whirling blades/Shield Charge there and here,to avoid shit like Volatile/Candles/Evasive attacks.
3.Grab a Stibnite flask for mapping.
attn gbiota1. I have 6 maze of the minotaur maps, but nothing else to get me to shaper.
With so much currency available why not just buy the maps??, i really have no idea what you are on about. I have completed my atlas and found shaper pretty easy, no vinktar and no dying sun. Like others i think you are either a troll or simply the worst player on POE. I'm 64 years old and i reckon this is by far the best boss killer build i have played.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info