[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

How important exactly is belly for this? :l can I get away using my astral with pretty sad life on it?

The resists would significantly lower the price of rings for me :v this build is being pretty hyped so 6 exa for mediocre rings isn't that weird rn
Last edited by Sanzaii on Dec 31, 2017, 5:33:45 AM
"
Sanzaii wrote:
How important exactly is belly for this? :l can I get away using my astral with pretty sad life on it?

The resists would significantly lower the price of rings for me :v this build is being pretty hyped so 6 exa for mediocre rings isn't that weird rn

belly is just a option for max life.

if the astral plate fit in your curren gear and make it easy to setup your rings etc., go with it!

with that amount resis on the chest you can literally go retarted with amu+ring (just go for every possible dmg mod and life).
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Dec 31, 2017, 6:05:44 AM
hey, im kinda stuck on what to upgrade next...

I cant run x3 auras i only have 71 mana molten takes 38, i rather wanna be able to cast x2
I have Enlighten lvl 3 and 166 int

Heres my gear any help is appreciated

Last edited by Cyterizz on Dec 31, 2017, 6:49:51 AM
"
Merdento wrote:
Would switching Ancestrall Call for Damage on full life be a good idea for single target with the new build?

yeah you can do that, i also feel that damage on full life does more for me than AC on bosses. i think too many balls are missing the mob with AC. sadly we have no clear indicator for this so it will probably remain undisputed whats the best 6th link atm.
IGN: Kitaen
Hi all,

Just got to endgame a bought some cheap gear with as much life as possible. Problem is I cannot clear alched T1 maps without dying! Can someone take a look at my build and point me in the right direction. If I sell all my currency for chaos I would probably then have about 10c to spend.

Cheers!
Once again streaming my character that is running this build.

All gear min-maxed and running endgame Shaper easily.

Feel free to join and ask questions / see how the character works.

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD
"
HopeHD wrote:
Once again streaming my character that is running this build.

All gear min-maxed and running endgame Shaper easily.

Feel free to join and ask questions / see how the character works.

https://www.twitch.tv/TheHopeHD

hey cool, can you link your min-maxed character?
IGN: Kitaen
Last edited by Kitaen on Dec 31, 2017, 7:07:28 AM
Does melee crit multi affect the ball damage or would you need global/elemental/weapon crit multi for it to work?

^
That's what I'm getting at
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi all,

Just got to endgame a bought some cheap gear with as much life as possible. Problem is I cannot clear alched T1 maps without dying! Can someone take a look at my build and point me in the right direction. If I sell all my currency for chaos I would probably then have about 10c to spend.
Cheers!

HOW do you even get to "endgame"(as in just starting maps) without being able to read the guide using Molten Strike build and not having even 1 of the 2 REQUIRED Wildfire jewels....the gear for the most part is fine for starting maps, but you're missing a lot of gem links and have some wrong ones. Also why the hell would you take Vaal Pact at 68, it's not even that good in red maps. Only 2 ascendancy points spent as in you've only done Normal Lab? and you're getting into maps... interesting...4 life flasks seem a bit much
"
Sanzaii wrote:
Does melee crit multi affect the ball damage or would you need global/elemental/weapon crit multi for it to work?

^
That's what I'm getting at

Ballz are projectiles so nope, melee multi dsnt affect them ;)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info