[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Build is working fine atm , I am level 85 and have not died yet .
I played this a while back.

I will say that running an armageddon brand TV build works very well. Armageddon brand for clear and TV to help with single target.

feels very good and extremely fast clear
Ez build ez life

Character SpectreMonster

Been clearing everything without any struggle, I'll add some more life nodes and a jewel or two and change weapon to scourge and probably a shield to smth better. Oh and probably a delve boots with +Spectre.

I've cleared shaper and red elder last season (was to lazy to care about uber elder) while having worse items and being an idiot (some weird links and other noobish stuff I've done lol).

Using Solar Guards and have gems for TVs leveling in secondary weapons. (not sure If I need them with the helmet lol).

This season have done some maps +9, +10 without any sweat, not even looking to map mods.
Syndicate - no sweat.

Good luck everyone. Also searching for guild to chat and maybe run a map or two.
"
XxShinoobiexX wrote:
I played this a while back.

I will say that running an armageddon brand TV build works very well. Armageddon brand for clear and TV to help with single target.

feels very good and extremely fast clear

You should set your profile to public so we can see your character - will help us get an idea of what the build looks like, especially in POB.
If someone would like to see another take on this

stats:
4 Solar Guard spectres non burn version (with just a few gem swaps it could be made burn)
up to 7.2k~ hp shaper dps 6L - 1.2 million 5L - 935k

also swap the Bones of Ullr boots for +1 spectre/ maximum life/ movespeed boots with res if needed / as you can afford and get minion damage on glove. Minion movespeed on ammy/rings possible.

this mixed with the info from the build and some item changes is a great template / league starter / lots of customization options.

note - I put this together very quickly upon request of a guildy needing guidance following this build. Hope this helps somebody in any way!

https://pastebin.com/hPEHPLts
Playing SG variation of this build with reckless jewels setup on BHC atm. Very solid.

Betrayal added craftable trigger for spells suffix on weapons. It allows us to insert desecrate + bone offering inside, which leads to 2 free slots on our skillbar.

This allows us to use both shield charge for fortify & phase run. Phase run is insane defensive mechanism coupled with enduring cry. EC protects us from occasional oneshots, while phase run completely negates taunt aspect of it. You even dont need taunt jewels, mobs just completely ignore you while you are phased. Skill cooldown is 4 seconds, buff duration is 3.6. You can also get Elder jewel for movement skill cooldown recovery, and then it has 100% uptime :)

Right now my char has 4 endurance charges, chaos golem, crit immunity, 75\75 block with rumi (60\65 without), +45% chaos resistance (can get to 75% if lucky with dagger craft), %mana on block and enfeeble, also he is immune to ignite thanks to rare ring corruption. Atm I feel very safe and T15 rank3 syndicate members do nothing. Gameplay is also very chill you just Shield Charge into enemies, press Enduring Cry, press phase run, afk run around recieving 0 damage while your spectres clear everything.

p.s. +3k armor enchant on shield during vaal soul gain prevention coupled with Vaal Grace is insane.
Last edited by Amiari on Dec 16, 2018, 9:23:57 PM
"
Amiari wrote:
Playing SG variation of this build with reckless jewels setup on BHC atm. Very solid.

Betrayal added craftable trigger for spells suffix on weapons. It allows us to insert desecrate + bone offering inside, which leads to 2 free slots on our skillbar.

This allows us to use both shield charge for fortify & phase run. Phase run is insane defensive mechanism coupled with enduring cry. EC protects us from occasional oneshots, while phase run completely negates taunt aspect of it. You even dont need taunt jewels, mobs just completely ignore you while you are phased. Skill cooldown is 4 seconds, buff duration is 3.6. You can also get Elder jewel for movement skill cooldown recovery, and then it has 100% uptime :)

Right now my char has 4 endurance charges, chaos golem, crit immunity, 75\75 block with rumi (60\65 without), +45% chaos resistance (can get to 75% if lucky with dagger craft), %mana on block and enfeeble, also he is immune to ignite thanks to rare ring corruption. Atm I feel very safe and T15 rank3 syndicate members do nothing. Gameplay is also very chill you just Shield Charge into enemies, press Enduring Cry, press phase run, afk run around recieving 0 damage while your spectres clear everything.

p.s. +3k armor enchant on shield during vaal soul gain prevention coupled with Vaal Grace is insane.

Hi,

Seems great !
I'd like to test phase run, I just don't understand how you can have a buff duration to 3.6 sec ? Increased duration does not give +100%, and you don't have frenzy charges, right ?

Thanks a lot.
Debonair1172,

We get extra 30% skill duration from Necromancer Ascendancy.
Last edited by Amiari on Dec 18, 2018, 8:05:33 AM
"
Amiari wrote:
Debonair1172,

We get extra 30% skill duration from Necromancer Ascendancy.

OMG, of course !
Very sorry and thanks a lot for replying.

I am a casual player and my Necro still need stuff, but I really like this direction. I'll try this once I can grab/craft a good weapon.
With the nerfs, are Vanguards still better boss DPS then Cannibal Fire Eaters?

edit: Yes.
Last edited by eaglewiz on Dec 26, 2018, 3:59:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info