[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Thank you for this awesome build! Killed Shaper today for first time ever, SSF. Got a Dying Sun (was hoping for Starforge lul ;)). Was very easy fight with 5-link Vis Mortis and mediocre gear otherwise, just some close calls with too slow dodging skills lol. Definitely can recommend this build for anyone aiming for easy end-game!

e: I didn't bother with Animated Guardian, the DPS is ridiculous even on 5-link without AG :) 3 Tukohamas Vanguards + 1 Wicker Man.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Sep 20, 2017, 1:09:00 PM
Thanks again for the build, been a big help for a returning noob like me. Have some questions though, in addition to my last post.

1) Jewels. Will any other mods help us besides minion damage? Fire damage, burning, etc.

2) Not sure what to pick as my last ascendancy, Spirit Eater vs Commander of Darkness. Leaning towards Spirit Eater. Does the 40% increased damage if you have consumed a corpse affect minions?

3) Will totem damage from the skill tree affect the scorching ray totems? Assuming no, but just checking to be sure.

4) Last Question, Enfeeble vs bosses, and flammability vs trash?

Thanks again.
Last edited by boboftw on Sep 20, 2017, 10:32:57 AM
"
Takamura wrote:
I feel AG or no AG its the same i cant tell the speed on Shaper lol hence i dropped him for other gems

mapping i go for solar guards.especially if you are doing zana 8 map mod for breach.

4 solar guards covers better area than 3 wickerman and 1 vanguards for sure.

Just changed my passive tree, mind taking a look at what you think?
"
Takamura wrote:
i choose immortal call and drop AG gem because i cant feel Shaper die faster with AG or without AG support.

Maybe if there is a better support gem i will use it but i dont think this build need anymore damage as the damage is already insane to be very honest.

What links for solar guards?
Hello and sporry for my noob_question,but its my first spectre summoner.

I dont understand the different bone offering setups? Why cwdt+bone offering on max lvl, why bone offering low lvl with flesh offering and inc duration? Why not cwdt and ic? Sorry but im struggeling with the bone offering function/using :-(
"
xtREEN wrote:

I dont understand the different bone offering setups? Why cwdt+bone offering on max lvl, why bone offering low lvl with flesh offering and inc duration? Why not cwdt and ic? Sorry but im struggeling with the bone offering function/using :-(

It's setup that way so you can ENSURE you will go to max block (or near max block) on hit. Say you are fighting a boss, or a room with little to no mobs. You take a hit, proc bone offering, but there aren't any corpses around so it does nothing. This setup ensures you get the block.

I think if you have some unset, on the low level cwdt + des, you can add in IC. IC without end charges is so low, it will only save you for a very short window, and keep in mind it's ONLY physical. Block can block anything - spell, physical, or otherwise that can be blocked. Not to mention, with 3.0 you can block things such as frost/flame bearers too.
"
kallell wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:

It's setup that way so you can ENSURE you will go to max block (or near max block) on hit. Say you are fighting a boss, or a room with little to no mobs. You take a hit, proc bone offering, but there aren't any corpses around so it does nothing. This setup ensures you get the block.

I think if you have some unset, on the low level cwdt + des, you can add in IC. IC without end charges is so low, it will only save you for a very short window, and keep in mind it's ONLY physical. Block can block anything - spell, physical, or otherwise that can be blocked. Not to mention, with 3.0 you can block things such as frost/flame bearers too.

Make sense, thx for your explanation goin to try this setup again
Uber Atziri fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5T8cMWE7Qk

Gear on character: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585/page/38#p14885802
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Impressive, LiquidSG. I have not yet tried uber atziri or shaper but I did all guardians except chimera (hate that thing) and so far so good. Why is your wicker man so big though?
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Impressive, LiquidSG. I have not yet tried uber atziri or shaper but I did all guardians except chimera (hate that thing) and so far so good. Why is your wicker man so big though?

Thanks, I did few Shaper runs both in SC to test and in Harbinger HC. The dude gets so big because I am still having 2 Unending Hunger jewels that give my spectres soul eater on kill.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Last edited by liquidSG on Sep 20, 2017, 4:35:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info