[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Phoenix fight with meeh mods and bad positioning cause it was late and i was tired ;)

https://youtu.be/vSjrg3ePSRg
Last edited by Garfin on Aug 25, 2017, 11:06:25 PM
You say Swift Affliction dont Scale on RF because is 'Duration tag', but on your links you use Efficay Support and this gem have 'Duration Tag' too

I'm confused now.. can you explain now? and sry for my english =/

anyway i'm trying this build on HHC atm .. lv 50 and i got almost end-game gear

ty for share your build!!
Last edited by bashkiller on Aug 26, 2017, 4:17:37 AM
"
Garfin wrote:
Phoenix fight with meeh mods and bad positioning cause it was late and i was tired ;)

https://youtu.be/vSjrg3ePSRg


Can u open ur profile? Want 4 spectres too, what changes did u make?
What's the best cheaper alternative for The Scourge Terror Claw?
IGN: Scamtowin
"
Shiba_Eji wrote:
"
Garfin wrote:
Phoenix fight with meeh mods and bad positioning cause it was late and i was tired ;)

https://youtu.be/vSjrg3ePSRg


Can u open ur profile? Want 4 spectres too, what changes did u make?



I just added a Vis Mortis Body armour instead of Cloak of Defiance
As I play SC I don't need the extra 10%.

Profile is open
Last edited by Garfin on Aug 26, 2017, 5:18:52 AM
"
bashkiller wrote:
You say Swift Affliction dont Scale on RF because is 'Duration tag', but on your links you use Efficay Support and this gem have 'Duration Tag' too

I'm confused now.. can you explain now? and sry for my english =/

anyway i'm trying this build on HHC atm .. lv 50 and i got almost end-game gear

ty for share your build!!



Efficacy is not for RF, it is strictly for the Tukohama Vanguards' Scorching Ray totem. Same with Controlled Destruction. Swift Affliction would also work with the Scorching Ray, but Controlled Destruction is better.
Would it be overkill adding in another curse through the gloves being vaaled and the +1 curse on the tree?
"
Yatunic wrote:
Would it be overkill adding in another curse through the gloves being vaaled and the +1 curse on the tree?


If you focus is bosses like Shaper/Atziri/Guardians, then curse effectiveness is reduced by 60-80%. For normal mapping however, dual cursing is really nice!
I don't see it in main post, for what jewels we should look for? What affixes?
Anyway, great build, It's really hard to die unless bleeding kills me. :)
"
Natt wrote:
"
Yatunic wrote:
Would it be overkill adding in another curse through the gloves being vaaled and the +1 curse on the tree?


If you focus is bosses like Shaper/Atziri/Guardians, then curse effectiveness is reduced by 60-80%. For normal mapping however, dual cursing is really nice!


Awesome ill go dual curse for now then as i plan on focusing on mapping while i get the currency as i am currently running on a tabula and would want at least a 5L cloak before i did bosses like the guardians and such anyway. Thank you for the fast response
Last edited by Yatunic on Aug 26, 2017, 10:18:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info