[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

Only seem to be getting up to 575 000 DPS on path of building. I can do the guardians but its still a struggle, not sure where to go from here on my gear.
Same can only get like maximum 350k dmg. SO whats wrong with my gear i have a decent shield but havent equipped it at but still wont go near the 1mil dps like wth...
same here with the DPS. I don't know how to get arcane surge to show up in PoB. I coped over the OP's pastebin and I see it on his, but it's missing from mine. I guess it would boost mine up a bit if I could get it included.
I don't have the chaos damage rings, so that's one thing
tooltip on my guy is right about 100k fwiw, with the arcane buff up in my HO, with haste and herald of ice.
Crit chance is 42% in HO (no power charges in HO, but can have up to 4), 367% multi
my gems are only level 19, no quality.
My jewels are about the same as OP's, got life on all 4, some relevant damage (and some resists)
It's going to be a stretch to get to 7K life, got 6729 right now. Need 1 more diamond ring that I can hopefully envy craft chaos and also some life. And a couple 6% and 5% life nodes to get, taking me to level 93. each 5% gives me about 100 life, so that combined with the remaining ring should get me to 7K life. It'll be a diamond ring, so add another 2% to my crit chance without charges.

If I look at the OP's screenshot of his damage, all of my stats here seem consistent with what he had (99,000 damage, 5.29 cast/sec, 44% crit, 350% or so multi), so if PoB doesn't show me at 1m dps, I dunno what's wrong but I feel like my toon is basically the same)

haven't tried guardians or shaper yet but most other stuff is fine.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Sep 13, 2017, 2:34:12 PM
"
ahtiki wrote:
Same can only get like maximum 350k dmg. SO whats wrong with my gear i have a decent shield but havent equipped it at but still wont go near the 1mil dps like wth...

well, you didn't copy the OP exactly :)
not sure how much any of the following will impact your build but here's my take comparing it to OP
drop the golem
you don't have 3b linked in your sword, no PCoC gem supporting that.
You went for another charge on the tree instead of some jewels
I want that chaos ring :) very nice.
i would put your spell totem, wither & faster casting in the shield. Put the shield charge setu pin the helmet and put the haste,HoI,enlighten and arctic armour in gloves. The AA and HoI will gain a level being in there.
Interesting use of the gloves BTW, I hadn't thought of those. I might take your lead here if I can handle the mana cost increase and lack of resists.
Speaking of mana cost, are you shooting blanks at all? I notice I am sometimes in extended boss fights, and I have 86 unreserved mana and the DP cost me 49.
I really hope one of u guys can help me.

My tree is exactly looking like his tree.

I am lvl 90 and i only have 71 Mana reserved.
I am running out of Mana when i am at Bosses....-.-
drop bisco's and/or ventor's. replace with gear with flat mana and int on it.
gloves can get some, too.
oh and get pain reaver (and then cloaked). you are missing out on mana leech right there
oh, nm, maybe you already have these. It's hard to tell from the screen if they were highlighted or not. It looked like you didn't have them but it's hard for me to tell.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Sep 13, 2017, 8:44:48 PM
I've been playing a very similar build up to level 90. This is only the sixth build I've played (joined last league), but it has been the most fun so far.

This is the first time I'm actually using my alternate weapon set for something other than leveling gems. Rippling Thoughts + Shield for mapping (sometimes with Seven-League Step and always with Bisco's), and dual Apep's with an amulet that has combat stats when Shield Charge isn't needed (i.e. melting bosses). Just wish I hadn't invested in jewels with "spell damage when holding a shield" mods since they don't help the wands. Fixing that and getting a few more 5% Life points on the tree will finish the build.
can anyone check out and advice on my character please? ign ImmoralFire
"
drop bisco's and/or ventor's. replace with gear with flat mana and int on it.
gloves can get some, too.
oh and get pain reaver (and then cloaked). you are missing out on mana leech right there
oh, nm, maybe you already have these. It's hard to tell from the screen if they were highlighted or not. It looked like you didn't have them but it's hard for me to tell.

Thanks for the answer mate.

But i cant unterstand it.
The Thread opener has no Int or Max Mana on his gear and he still has 80?
How can i only have 71 Mana reserved.
I rly cant understand that
his screenshot says he has 1050
the gear in the screenshot looks different from his my gear section (gloves for example, and wake of destruction boots. Maybe the boots are a skin transfer but why soldier gloves? makes me think those had mana on them.)
in his "my gear" section, he has like 25mana on 2 pieces of gear (and the gloves are different there, they're the fingerless gloves)

I just checked my toon, I have 1025 mana, 82 available. I have 33 on my gloves and 49 on my ammy. So sort of like the OP? and it makes me think OP took the screenshot of his stats with the soldier gloves that must have had some mana on them. His fingerless gloves don't.
Did you help Alira? I did, she gives 5 mana regen per second.

all this being said, i do notice my dark pact icon assigned to right mouse button flickering in boss fights. It's not been a huge problem, I don't feel that I'm ever in jeopardy of not doing damage/leeching life back as a result, but maybe it is sensitive to that.
Gameplay feels fine to me overall.
Maybe get some different gloves with a good roll and same with your non-ventors ring, then you can have your MF and not fire blanks. I think if you have about 80 or so mana on some gear to get you to around 1050 mana you will be happier.
Maybe I will try some elreon rings I have laying around to see if that makes a noticeable difference. Or I could try replacing my mana-bearing items to see if I can recreate your experience to see if it's much different than mine. Maybe we have different tolerances of firing blanks (I doubt it but not too hard to check)

just paid attention more to my skill icon in the toolbar just with regular mapping. It does indeed flicker all the time. :( I guess it plays good enough for me as is but I can see that maybe it's not perfect. Guess I need acuities to truly solve the issue. Or cut out cast speed, enlighten lvl4 or something.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Sep 14, 2017, 2:57:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info