[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
Unassorted wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been asked but I'm lvl 32 and attempting to use dark pact but my health takes a hit(obviously). Where does the life steal come into play so that I can use dark pact without having to worry too much?

I also tried using DP on around level 35 and after I finished first Lab. I don't advice doing so; I only got to use it satisfactorily around level 53 after getting some mid-game equips and feeling like Sunder is no longer doing a satisfying job of levelling. I also took Pain Reaver and Cloaked in Savagery as my first two ascendancy - this really helps a lot in maintaining QoL.

Also don't hurry too much in getting Vaal Pact. Only take Vaal Pact when you think you already have the sufficient damage to leech health back. As of now, I am still a regen-dark pact and it sure helps in keeping me in full life and supplementing the leech.

Carnage Heart will also help in giving you stats and additional leech while you are still starting out as a Berserker.
Hey guys,

I'm lvl 71, and i'm having big problems with T6 and above maps, against the bosses. The bosses destroy me.

Could anyone look at my character gear / build, and tell me what is obviously wrong?

Would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks a lot.
"
Afroman05 wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm lvl 71, and i'm having big problems with T6 and above maps, against the bosses. The bosses destroy me.

Could anyone look at my character gear / build, and tell me what is obviously wrong?

Thanks a lot.

You need to be at 75% resist for everything. If you're not, you're gonna have a bad time.
"
theonyxhero wrote:
"
Afroman05 wrote:
Hey guys,

Thanks a lot.

You need to be at 75% resist for everything. If you're not, you're gonna have a bad time.

There, i have 75% cold fire lightning.

Anything else you see that is strange / inefficient?

Thanks !
"
There, i have 75% cold fire lightning.

Anything else you see that is strange / inefficient?

Thanks !

Your flasks leave a lot to be desired. Make sure each of them has 2 mods on them, and make sure to get one that removes bleeding.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nikolay198504/characters

EndGame 95lvl/full content

Thx for build !!!
Last edited by Nikolay198504 on Sep 7, 2017, 10:10:08 AM
"
Nikolay198504 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nikolay198504/characters

EndGame 95lvl/full content

Thx for build !!!

nice items, could you give us your experience with the atziris acuity? i didnt have a chance to get it so if you could tell here how it feels and affects to build would be nice for others.

Sorry guys i dont have time to play poe lately and bored of league so i wont be active as before.
i wish good luck everyone and have fun!
IGN:Fakelegend
Last edited by fakelegend on Sep 7, 2017, 6:59:05 PM
Can someone explain how CoH + Increased Area + Assassin's Mark, triggers a curse? Cause Im not cursing anything on hit...
Great build having a great time.

Quick question, Tabula or 5L Carcass?
"
Can someone explain how CoH + Increased Area + Assassin's Mark, triggers a curse? Cause Im not cursing anything on hit...

Are you using the Harbinger weapon? It triggers a spell when you use shield charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info