[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

Sorry for the "spam", but i still havent found out how more than 59 mana with the 3 auras on even with Enlighten lv3.

Im sure it must be something stupid that i overlooked, but i cannot find it.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys !
"
Afroman05 wrote:
Sorry for the "spam", but i still havent found out how more than 59 mana with the 3 auras on even with Enlighten lv3.

Thanks guys !

You're just to low of a lvl, you get mana as you lvl, you probably need like lvl 75-80 to sustain with the 3 aura setup.
"
fubgun wrote:
"
Afroman05 wrote:

Thanks guys !

You're just to low of a lvl, you get mana as you lvl, you probably need like lvl 75-80 to sustain with the 3 aura setup.

Thanks a lot for answering.
Level 81 here so far, I'm loving the build and how easily it facetanks everything you throw at it!
Last edited by ForEveryHour on Jul 22, 2020, 9:16:36 AM
I liked it very much, it does and it works, but there is some way to get more CRITICAL CHANCE?
What changes would you make to the passive tree if you had Atziri's Acuitys and didn't need to travel so far for Vaal Pact?
"
Hennri wrote:
I liked it very much, it does and it works, but there is some way to get more CRITICAL CHANCE?

I've ditched chaos circle near vaal pact and picked up spell crit cluster on the top-left and dps jumped in 20%
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
I'm not sure if this has been asked but I'm lvl 32 and attempting to use dark pact but my health takes a hit(obviously). Where does the life steal come into play so that I can use dark pact without having to worry too much?
How are you managing to have 8% unreserved mana when Herald of Ice+Arctic ARmor+Haste = 100% mana reservation? Your tree doesn' show you picking up any reservation nodes and there's nothing on your gear.

What the hell?

EDIT: Oh. Enlighten gem. Omg I'm stupid.
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Sep 6, 2017, 10:36:01 AM
My gear is almost 100% the same im only using bisco's given i'm about 7 levels behind but even in PoB when i take the extra nodes i'm only at 500k dps, what gives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info