[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
avichayyy wrote:
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
bukiet95 wrote:
Hi, One question about weapon choice, cuz in standard is lack of The Rippling's Sword, there is any other weapon, I can use, for this build? Breath of the Council, or sth like that?\

Cheers,

i believe in standart you could find super good crit spell dmg daggers , that would work.divinarius for budget.

Hey mate, running ur build, so far its amazing, level 89 atm, managed to slo uber lab so easly...
was wondering what is ur updated ascendacy, i assume ur taking aspect of carnage right instid of aspect of panther

thats a typo i fixed now thanks.yes aspect of carnage
IGN:Fakelegend
Any advice on what to strive for, for bossing (uber atziri/shaper)?

I feel I should replace my boots + helm with rares with high life/res.

But I don't know what gems I should go for in the extra 4 sockets.
hey man, i've got a couple of questions for you.

1) do you think that going for crit is better for doing guardians/shaper/bosses than going for non crit high spell damage?

2) is rippling thoughts better than most crit/spell damage daggers?

3) can you recommend any spells to use around lvl 40-50 after switching from sunder and before i'm comfortable with DP? maybe something like Scorching Ray/Fire Storm or maybe Blade Vortex?

thanks for the guide.
"
Tralesx wrote:
hey man, i've got a couple of questions for you.

1) do you think that going for crit is better for doing guardians/shaper/bosses than going for non crit high spell damage?

2) is rippling thoughts better than most crit/spell damage daggers?

3) can you recommend any spells to use around lvl 40-50 after switching from sunder and before i'm comfortable with DP? maybe something like Scorching Ray/Fire Storm or maybe Blade Vortex?

thanks for the guide.

1) theres literally no reason not to go crit.its better than noncrit in any case.

2) yes, the reason why is auto level21 arcane surge.you can say get a better dps dagger and trigger arcane surge on your own,thats not gonna happen if you are facetanking a boss you cant stop dpsing/leeching.even if you stop thats a lose of 2 secs+u might die.so rippling thoughts all the way.

3) i dont know about it,i would say keep using sunger with a good 2h high dps axe if you dont feel like using dp yet.
Void Battery Prophecy Wand good item for this build?
"
s0201124 wrote:
I saw your stats have ~90k+ dps, but why I only have 20k, is there anything I missed?

Could you browse my char., IGN: Carpig_ToxicL

Dont't miss me LOL
"
s0201124 wrote:
I saw your stats have ~90k+ dps, but why I only have 20k, is there anything I missed?

Dont't miss me LOL
"
s0201124 wrote:
"
s0201124 wrote:

Dont't miss me LOL

use your harbinger minion,finish your tree ,quality your gems,try to get lab enchant.its all in the guide with the pob link and my items
Nice build! Im level 68, normal and cruel lab and i can clear T10 maze very easy!
Great guide!

Can you add a video with uber atziri :)
can someone check on my character what am i doing wrong please? character name : ImmoralFire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info