[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

yay, shaper down. First try this league. had 2 deaths, both avoidable.
Probably the best build I've ever played against shaper.

Picked up lvl21 added chaos and dark pacts today, too :)
I am having great trouble douing uber labs the traps are killing me so quickly 5.8k HP lev 84, does anyone have any good tips on how to do this? Maybe respecing out of VP?
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
I am having great trouble douing uber labs the traps are killing me so quickly 5.8k HP lev 84, does anyone have any good tips on how to do this? Maybe respecing out of VP?

Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon.
Dark Pact Crit Berserker - Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006227
vs Guardians and Shaper (5:16 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/LpjgfdJYvxg
vs Uber Atziri and her Guardians (5:30 - Deathless) - https://youtu.be/AIobql2cD-I
"
"
Lovecraftuk wrote:

Soul of Ryslatha Pantheon.

I shall give that a go, thank you :)
Got devoto, 5l carcass, kaom's roots, rippling thought, one or two jewels with inc life and some res and about 80c to spare. Can the rest of the build be completed with that kind of budget?

edit: searched through the stash and found a few rares as well, are these enough to start mapping?

Last edited by Millennium on Sep 23, 2017, 2:52:16 AM
Can anyone give me tips on how to improve my defense or tweaks i can do to my gear for better survivability mainly doing T16 Maps?

Thanks!
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Statusblue wrote:
Can anyone give me tips on how to improve my defense or tweaks i can do to my gear for better survivability mainly doing T16 Maps?

Thanks!

your items are good and your amulet awesome :D just improve your gameplay by playing alot and u gucci.

"
Lovecraftuk wrote:

Lab as berserker and vp is annoying and hard.i removed vp for it,picked up at last izaro fight.

"
Xaxarius wrote:

congratz mate glad you liked it.
IGN:Fakelegend
Which gem do you take out on a 5l setup? inc crit?
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 24, 2017, 3:00:37 AM
"
Possible Upgrades
An end game dagger with these rolls= +%70 inc spell damage / %100+inc crit for spells / 1.6+ aps / adds lightning damage to spells / crit multiplier.
Level 21 gems in your chest.

How to proc Assassins Mark without The Rippling Thoughts?
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
Statusblue wrote:

Thanks!

your items are good and your amulet awesome :D just improve your gameplay by playing alot and u gucci.

"
Lovecraftuk wrote:

Lab as berserker and vp is annoying and hard.i removed vp for it,picked up at last izaro fight.

"
Xaxarius wrote:

congratz mate glad you liked it.

Awesome thanks for the advice. What do you think about Cherrubim replacing Carcass? or is carcass better with tbhis build?

if carcass is better ill stop throwing currency into this.

THanks
IGN: Arcmaimed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info