[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

1000 accuracy, cannot be stunned/frozen, endurance charges every second still isn't that bad.

Still superior defense compared to just slapping the usual CWDT/IC with no endurance charges. Still probably can get 2 charges by the time IC kicks in again.
"
Ghoulz666 wrote:
1000 accuracy, cannot be stunned/frozen, endurance charges every second still isn't that bad.

Still superior defense compared to just slapping the usual CWDT/IC with no endurance charges. Still probably can get 2 charges by the time IC kicks in again.

It says 'cannot be chilled' not frozen, I don't think it's the same?
"
mafiamighty wrote:
I've took kinda unexpected turn with 3.2, this is what ive came up with for now
https://pastebin.com/RLQuB6sQ

-dual curse, even slightly higher dps, tankier all around - at least on paper
build is missing 2 abyssal jewels i havent used pob few months so havent figured out how to add those

Not sure if it's just me, tree looks exactly the same, even shows Champion ascendancy taken?
I'm not an expert and I haven't played further that T11 (few weeks since I started), but Inquisitor, on paper, looks like an awesome second ascendancy?

Immune to ailments, life regeneration on consc ground, only 2% lower pen than elementalist and a big +30% crit multiplier

There are quite few differences. Ive dropped neck+ ring combo for Impresence (free flammability so you can run 2 curses) and Pariah - this one is very optional and probably should be swapped for 2 stone ring in order to cap resistances. For boots we should go with fated Windscream's, Windshriek and cwdt no more. Now cwdt is used only as level 1 with ice spear/gmp/inc crit in order to trigger ele overload reliably so Endu charges dont get consumed, and no self inflicting damage
"
mafiamighty wrote:
There are quite few differences. Ive dropped neck+ ring combo for Impresence (free flammability so you can run 2 curses) and Pariah - this one is very optional and probably should be swapped for 2 stone ring in order to cap resistances. For boots we should go with fated Windscream's, Windshriek and cwdt no more. Now cwdt is used only as level 1 with ice spear/gmp/inc crit in order to trigger ele overload reliably so Endu charges dont get consumed, and no self inflicting damage

I was looking only into skill tree, not really looking at gear, as it's not going to be easy to get it early in league.

So you picked Champion intentionally?
With new changes Champion gives 20% more damage (more then any other ascendancy), and seamless fortify.
He is the best dps/convenience option. If you want to be tankier then Slayer should again be good option

ps this gear is much easier to get now early in the league
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 2, 2018, 4:55:20 AM
"
mafiamighty wrote:
With new changes Champion gives 20% more damage (more then any other ascendancy), and seamless fortify.
He is the best dps/convenience option. If you want to be tankier then Slayer should again be good option

ps this gear is much easier to get now early in the league

Did they change taunt mechanics for bosses that are immune to taunt? Haven't read through patch notes yet.
You picked him for fortify mainly, I can agree with you there, what about elemental ailments? So far that is my biggest concern from playing Slayer, I suppose flasks solve that?
Taunt works on everything now and it gives you directly 10% more damage, also Champion node gives you intimidate, 10% more. Fortify here is just as extra same as that minor move speed.
You need to have only bleed flask and thats it
"
mafiamighty wrote:
Taunt works on everything now and it gives you directly 10% more damage, also Champion node gives you intimidate, 10% more. Fortify here is just as extra same as that minor move speed.
You need to have only bleed flask and thats it

But what about elemental ailments? Or is damage from those not a concern? I'm rather new so forgive my ignorance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info