[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

Why do we need to use Ice Golem instead of Lightning or Flame golems?
How would ranger instead of path of slayer work out for this along with extra life regen minus vaal pact? Can get a massive 10% regen per second.

Kinda prefer what raider offers vs slayer plus it's easy to obtain perma onslaught with Oro's without needing rotgut. Can also grab acrobatics to reduce the number of hits taken from mobs

https://poeplanner.com/AAsAAP0ACxAAAHvYTZSg2mJodPnoQYe3Pv4K2L2DzDwtxq7E9iftBg7UfAn2cqmsqlnzGjiQVScvOtgyiXflV-LtIOFzogDwH2jym40ILu2DGY4AXtN-fXX-uu967g6jiiP2jX1NkjB8UUeNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJ_K_1usXzD5o25GS7ZYa2Nz35XDdIh8kGCB2oeajvyLxo-Xz8UIO8O9kjEWIKb2XwUcQ48OlK8nxiRhmAirzhTdudhUu9OXhNAoHrvBS107drBQzFM_04qI9NvJ5pqj2CCxyj6uJMc3OvupwjYJFZImuBFnVNSAMGEU-_97pB7bpchwXwh0KavHcIAAAAAAA==
Last edited by Ghoulz666 on Feb 23, 2018, 7:18:45 PM
Perma immortal call has been killed for this build.
yeah, with the new changes, this builds going to be quite effected.

One thing though, elementilist now offers 100% no damage taken from reflect, which will be very nice.
Guess my idea of getting raider and acrobatics will be a much needed survival boost with immortal call out.

Going elementalist with 2 flame/ice golem, I wonder if slapping on a redblade band would help keep bosses locked on them with that 25% taunt chance so you can maneuver more easily.

Jugg can still work if you're not trying to facetank every single hit. The way it's written it sounds like you generate 4 endurance charges over 4 seconds when taking a single hit. So there's still at least some kiting options while your charges tick back up. The fire damage inflicted to yourself ignores immortal call so the endurance charges will always be coming back. Could still work just fine.
Yeah, looking over it.

So for Jugg, it will give us MUCH more damage now. 1000 acc and 5% damage per end charge is quite the incredible dps boost for this spec.

Still immune to stun and chill.

We will lose armour, 30%.

And yes, every hit, we have an end charge gain per second. And we will still be taking hits - the only difference is it will take four seconds to hit max charges now, instead of it being instantly. So much slower end charge gains/less armour, but much much more dps.

Over to the Duelist changes (which this spec uses currently)

Slayer-

The new culling strike we won't notice (too bad it wasn't the 20% one, hah, that would be epic)

The damage boost to our clear speed will be interesting, since it will instead give us the 40% boost to everything, not just rares and uniques (course, this will mean less dps against bosses) and we do lose the full life stun, hah. So not much change there, mainly went this path for the life leach.

Champion-

20%-10% chance to fortify on hit.
5% more chance to taunt.
More move speed, but now the choice is all about the taunt, we lose the 30% dps gained to us and allies with fortify.

seems like they really nerfed the Champion side of it. Now we would deal less damage and take more damage then previously with this choice.

However, I am thinking of going

Elementilist-

No reflected damage taken, the one issue of this spec.
Extremely large elem pen (10%)
40% better heralds! (team that up with a aurabot!)
2 Golems! Acc/crit one and Attack speed one! sweet!

Jugg/Elem time go!
Changes to Scion makes it hard to maintain perma imm call. Im working on updated version, if I manage to make it worth posting i will update the build
I'll try this out anyway. Thought about doing a white wind build, but swords get the majority of the cool melee skills.
I've took kinda unexpected turn with 3.2, this is what ive came up with for now
https://pastebin.com/RLQuB6sQ

-dual curse, even slightly higher dps, tankier all around - at least on paper
build is missing 2 abyssal jewels i havent used pob few months so havent figured out how to add those
Last edited by mafiamighty on Mar 1, 2018, 5:40:38 PM
Seems a lot harder to justify compared to Juggernaut in 3.2. Juggernaut is getting more free attack speed and even better EC generation / defenses, and Scion can no longer perma IC (at least with how it used to be set up here).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info