[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
hunbogi wrote:
Yeah been trying this build and so far it's been great. But I can't fathom where you find the mana leech/regen needed. I have to spam mana flasks

Absolutely no mana pots needed. Take the mana leech node as instructed - near duelist
"
Yamuru wrote:
I am not sure if u addressed it, but why life gain on hit vs life leech support on the 6-link oro's u have under required gear?

Dude why dont you read "skill links" section?
"
mafiamighty wrote:
"
Yamuru wrote:
I am not sure if u addressed it, but why life gain on hit vs life leech support on the 6-link oro's u have under required gear?

Dude why dont you read "skill links" section?

I did. I actually have that set up for maps, but I thought for atziri and phoenix the one in required gear was the one to use since i didn't see one for those two anywhere else.

For atziri and phoenix I ran molt strike - life leech - ele damage - mult strike - faster att - fire pen. I also have the two molt strike jewels in passive tree. This worked really well for me haha.

Was more curious than anything. I like your build so far, i have done 3 of the guardians, norm atziri and uber lab easily.

Thanks!

Might be a stupid question.

I levelled up immortal call as you suggested, but I was wondering. Wouldn't it be more beneficial to leave cwdt and immortal call at low level around 5~7 and shoot for more frequent procs? Maybe with increased duration gem it would still give me perma immortal call.

Tried your build and its really fun!

Had a 81 Scion sitting around and wanted to try something new.

So I equipped her quickly, ran a few maps and having a blast.
Would you mind checking my scion and helping me gear up a bit? Thx!
"
xXAscarionXx wrote:
Tried your build and its really fun!

Had a 81 Scion sitting around and wanted to try something new.

So I equipped her quickly, ran a few maps and having a blast.
Would you mind checking my scion and helping me gear up a bit? Thx!

You have OK gear for start. You can probably get better ring with low investment (one with AS).

@SpicyHotGochu Its pointless and counter productive because if it get triggered by some minor hit and you dont have enough time before next trigger to generate endurance charges, you will get for the full damage
Awesome build, struggling with high ele dmg bosses though on bad map mods.

Also have you considered dropping points elsewhere to grab celestial punishment, judgement and that other jewel node?
thx for this build ...
Stuggling with T13+ ele dmg bosses even with 7.5k hp. Was using the regen build tho is VP required to do T13+ maps?
If you started having problems either go for VP or put life gain on hit instead of fire penetration as a 6th link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info