[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

If you cant get double damage + life jewels, grand spectrums are completely valid option!
Hi! This build looks great and I can't wait to try it out. Just a couple of questions...Sorry if they're stupid.

1) What are your thoughts on Belly as chest? Obviously less damage and I haven't calculated the life, but I guess you could also buff your ancestral protector/warchief in there for more dps/single target.
2) Is the VP version or the life regen version better? I didn't see any tree for the regen version.
3) Is the PoB link more up to date tree-wise or should I use the 115 SP link? I'm confused which is the most up to date tree to use.

Any help would be appreciated :D
"
eHinro wrote:
Hi! This build looks great and I can't wait to try it out. Just a couple of questions...Sorry if they're stupid.

1) What are your thoughts on Belly as chest? Obviously less damage and I haven't calculated the life, but I guess you could also buff your ancestral protector/warchief in there for more dps/single target.
2) Is the VP version or the life regen version better? I didn't see any tree for the regen version.
3) Is the PoB link more up to date tree-wise or should I use the 115 SP link? I'm confused which is the most up to date tree to use.

Any help would be appreciated :D

1) Once you pick most of the life nodes you will have enough HP so Belly is an option. You can 5-6l totem and get much better single target dps as you said
2) I prefer VP for farming guardians. If you are going to use Belly then better go with VP because your HP will be lower so the leech per sec will also be lower
3) Last link in POB should show you the 120 tree i believe, only difference is that there i havent picked 1 endurance charge because i felt 5 is enough
So I've been working on this build for a couple weeks now and as of level 90 with a 5L Oro's (I started playing in 2013, still haven't 6L'd anything, that's my luck) and ok-ish gear (using a Kaom's I happened to loot) all guardians have been killed without much trouble :

Chimera is laughable, the only time he can actually deal damage is when playing hide and seek
Hydra doesn't do shit
Phoenix isn't an issue now that he can be ignited, just be sure to leap slam out of his blast / charge
Minotaur is hit and miss for me. Sometimes I can face tank him in 3 overlapping circles while watching TV, other times I have to leap out, use pots and even portal out. Confusing, but he dies anyway.

So I guess Shaper is next, but I still need to figure out how you pump out 1.3 million dps...PoB says I'm still at puny 600k or so.

If you care to take a look at my profile and drop some advice on what to improve/change I'm all ears !
That DPS you see, below it states its for melee hit, secondary effect is seen if you choose it from dropdown and its basically same damage as melee hit.
Atm to get very nice boost all around for only 12-15c is to get Eye of Innocence with +1 frenzy charges. Dirty cheap and its extremely nice boost for this build.
Regarding your gear, you should definitely get gloves with AS, and if possible ring with some AS
Hey man really cool build!
I have 2 questions:
1) how important is crit chance in this build? Im trying to craft my ring and I'm trying to decide between added lightning damage and increased crit chance.
2) How does perma immortal call mechanics work? Does it only work when you have 6 endurance charges?

Cheers
"
SpicyHotGochu wrote:
Hey man really cool build!
I have 2 questions:
1) how important is crit chance in this build? Im trying to craft my ring and I'm trying to decide between added lightning damage and increased crit chance.
2) How does perma immortal call mechanics work? Does it only work when you have 6 endurance charges?

Cheers

Because of high AS elemental overload will proc on bigger packs and on bosses reliably. Its better than added lightning damage, but not better than anything else.
Basically you have perma immortal call while you are in combat, every new engagement you have to be careful first few hits until you go up to 4+ charges (~1s). With that many charges and high level immortal call will last over 3s, and since you need less than that to generate full charges again you will have it all the time (once you get damaged for x hp).
So in long fights when you have to avoid some thing, make sure you have build up charges before just standing at one spot.
If you go on argus and you let him deal first 2 hits, you will die. But if you make few hits first its a no-brainer
Yeah been trying this build and so far it's been great. But I can't fathom where you find the mana leech/regen needed. I have to spam mana flasks
dude you killed me.. i said i will not lvl up another char since i cant afford golems but this build made me reconsider it..
I am not sure if u addressed it, but why life gain on hit vs life leech support on the 6-link oro's u have under required gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info