[3.7] Oro's Infernus | 1.9M Shaper DPS | 8k HP

"
Jezie wrote:
Are you sure your effective DPS is accurate? a ~25 second chimera phase would suggest about 100-120k effective DPS.

Dude it was unidentified map and the tooltip itself is higher than that number. Check path of bulding
"
Apachy wrote:
mafiamighty, thx for the build!
I am leveling Flicker and Wild strike (also I have molten 20/20)
But for the fast clear speed flicker is better imho.

This is my second oro-flicker build in this league.
The first one was "Oro's Flicker Berserker".
What can I say, with the same items I feel a little bit stronger and significantly tankier althouth I have less life (~1000) lol.

But anyway I still have some questions.
1. Why fire penetration?
Ruthless gives us more dps. In my case it's about 40-50k difference.
What about melee splash for the clear speed?
Sometimes I can literally press the button in the begining of the map and release it at the end))

2. About links
4L: Ancestral Protector + Anger + Blasphemy + Flammability
Because of the flicker I simple do not have any time to use any of these skills but anger.
Blasphemy and Anger reserve to much mana, so I use only anger.

What should I do to optimise the efficiency?

3. Leech
Mana
Can't say that I have problems with mana but It always feels like on the edge.

Life
Yesterday I tried to beat Beacon map (corrapted) and was completely destroyed by the boss.
I could not outleech the damage. Out of curiosity I used leech gem 18/20 and ... nothing.
Even more I took 2 more leech nods and again - nothing
What can be done about it?

Could you take a look at my char (Aawild)?
What about my items? (I know that I need to increase uncapped fire res for the Oak's flask.)
Jewels +sword speed+attack speed+life are very expensive((

Thank you in advance.

1) Check the boss settings and see which one gives you more dps. Im pretty sure its FP
2/3) You should run all auras that I have said, mana leech is enough Im not sure what issues you have.
As for beacon map I dont never ran that map so i dont know what you are talking about but it just looks to me that you havent followed the guide
I will check your char and get back to you later
@Apache

You dont have as on gloves and you are using taming while rare ring is better.
You dont have Rotgut nor Atiziri flasks, and you use Melee Splash.
Already with those things and by not using Wild Strike you have 50% less damage, maybe even more.
Izaro turmoil is also useless jewel for this build. better get one with 2 dmg modes (doenst have to be As on both) and HP. You have only 1 good jewel basically but they are not the main issue. Flasks and gems are
If ive got it right, after 3.0 both atziri and phoenix can be ignited. Not sure if its discussed in some of the pages, but still in first post ur saying gem swapping is needed against them. Is this still true?
That thing somehow slipped for me, I have realized it like few weeks ago only.
Thank you for reminding me to update the first page!
"
mafiamighty wrote:
@Apache

1) Check the boss settings and see which one gives you more dps. Im pretty sure its FP
2/3) You should run all auras that I have said, mana leech is enough Im not sure what issues you have.
As for beacon map I dont never ran that map so i dont know what you are talking about but it just looks to me that you havent followed the guide

Already with those things and by not using Wild Strike you have 50% less damage, maybe even more.
Izaro turmoil is also useless jewel for this build. better get one with 2 dmg modes (doenst have to be As on both) and HP. You have only 1 good jewel basically but they are not the main issue. Flasks and gems are

After hitting lv 87 and gitting new boots I could run all auras.
So my time of crearing the maps decreased by ~25% at least.
Yes, mana was not an issue anymore.

As for the beacon map - there is a boss in a warband who one-shoted me all the time.
So far, It is the only boss who gives me a challenge (have not tried guardians yet). The rest of them die like flies especially if a change splash for ruthless in a boss fight.

I don't think that AS is that important (for flicker), It is more than enough.
For wild strike - yes, I definitely need more.

Melee Splash is a HUGE speed boost for flicker strike. If it is an open map I can clear it in 30 seconds or less.
Without splash It is like 2-3 times longer.
Maybe I am wrong but I do not think that where is a build who can compete with flicker in terms of speed. It is insane.

Flasks - agree, I need to buy them.

You are saying that rare ring is better than taming.
How can it be? It gives me a ton of dps and res. Due to it I can use items with more life/mana and less res.

A good jewel can cost me an arm and a leg!
They are so freaking expensive.

Last edited by Apachy on Oct 16, 2017, 8:01:28 AM
"
Apachy wrote:
"
mafiamighty wrote:
@Apache

After hitting lv 87 and gitting new boots I could run all auras.
So my time of crearing the maps decreased by ~25% at least.
Yes, mana was not an issue anymore.

As for the beacon map - there is a boss in a warband who one-shoted me all the time.
So far, It is the only boss who gives me a challenge (have not tried guardians yet). The rest of them die like flies especially if a change splash for ruthless in a boss fight.

I don't think that AS is that important (for flicker), It is more than enough.
For wild strike - yes, I definitely need more.

Melee Splash is a HUGE speed boost for flicker strike. If it is an open map I can clear it in 30 seconds or less.
Without splash It is like 2-3 times longer.
Maybe I am wrong but I do not think that where is a build who can compete with flicker in terms of speed. It is insane.

Flasks - agree, I need to buy them.

You are saying that rare ring is better than taming.
How can it be? It gives me a ton of dps and res. Due to it I can use items with more life/mana and less res.

A good jewel can cost me an arm and a leg!
They are so freaking expensive.

About taming, u can get more damage, more res, AND life + mana from a rare ring. Life and mana are prefix rolls, resist's are suffix, u can have 3 of both in rare.

Edit: Sorry damage depends about build, some builds do get better damage from taming then rare rings.
Last edited by DeGyrst on Oct 16, 2017, 4:41:57 PM
If you have enough accuracy, life and AS from other sources, yea I guess the taming will give more dps and +30% all res is not bad at all
I've made some changes to the build based on your suggestions and I used more resonable jewels and rares. Check it out

POB link: https://pastebin.com/785cfChS
"
DeGyrst wrote:

About taming, u can get more damage, more res, AND life + mana from a rare ring. Life and mana are prefix rolls, resist's are suffix, u can have 3 of both in rare.

Hm...I wonder ... how much will this precious cost?!!

mafiamighty
Cool.
I imported my items (except jewels) to this new version and got +300HP and 2 times more dps but the downside is - only 4 edurance charges.
What about increased duration?
Can we sacrifice iсe golem for it in order to increase invulnerability time?
Last edited by Apachy on Oct 17, 2017, 8:28:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info