[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Does anyone know what the best single target setup is? for example for atziri fights?
can u tell please what is close combat cobalt jewel (59% damage)? how do u get that?
P.S. Nvm, understood that. Any advices on survivability? Taking heavy damage from minotaur
Last edited by dolloway on Jun 15, 2019, 8:17:36 AM
Hey, how far do you think this build can go in 3.7?
Hey Oro thank you for the great guide I am loving the build as of right now. Only question I have is what am I missing to increase my damage seems like your path of building is showing way more damage than what I am coming up with when i import my own character to path of building. Also, is there a chance you can update your tree with more nodes beyond what you got? Are there any updates to the skill tree out of curiosity?
"
sorlix wrote:
"
"Hey ! I imported your Close Combat Jewel but my dps is still too low, maybe you can tell me why : https://pastebin.com/3Bd1tThX

You have 1 mil dps thats not too low :D But the differences in your PoB and Oro's PoB are these: 1) You messure DPS on standard bosses, he messure dps on everything. 2) for some reason he uses Vaal ancestral warchief that boost his damage significantly.

Mh, now I feel scammed by this build/guide..^^
"
You have 1 mil dps thats not too low :D But the differences in your PoB and Oro's PoB are these: 1) You messure DPS on standard bosses, he messure dps on everything. 2) for some reason he uses Vaal ancestral warchief that boost his damage significantly.

Mh, now I feel scammed by this build/guide..^^

I'm on the same though process. However 1.45mil DPS isn't the worst.
Build is performing perfectly, The lvling gems I used were Ancestral call support, molten strike, faster attacks also ruthless in a 4L with the recommend lvling weapons to use.. That got me to act 10 in one sitting.
This build is good in terms of DPS. But some red tier maps \ mods can be very deadly
Can you post 5L setup for flicker since i dont have enough for 6L Oro? Thank you in advance, Awesome build.
"
cyco191 wrote:
Can you post 5L setup for flicker since i dont have enough for 6L Oro? Thank you in advance, Awesome build.

Melee Splash is necessary for mapping, so I would keep that and swap to Elemental Damage when bossing, if needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info