[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

i think culling strike is for the attackspeed. fortify u have already on bosses in the flicker setup so maybe nice to have but not necessary
So Far the leveling was really easy for me.

mana is a big issue when you open anger and curse, so far i manage

currently at 74, lets see how the build fares at high tier maps :)
How will this build do uber elder and delve?
2 year old post still not video's SMH
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How will this build do uber elder and delve?

i'm 70 now and running T3 maps with okay gear, guess for uber we need to invest into good gear :D but never tried uber elder with flicker strike :D

for delve i can tell you, not possible.. because you totaly lose control of your character while flicker :) means you just randomly into darkness :D

anyway, the build is fine for fast mapping :)
The guide has been updated to the ideal supports for flicker and more accuracy/reduced mana cost on the tree. This makes it much easier for us to cast flicker. Happy days!
Last edited by Oroboro on Jun 12, 2019, 6:56:23 AM
could u update uniques as well maybe ? so i saw what u did on PoB but maybe a "ultimate"setup in the guide ? would be nice :)

another question, is multistrike still better then fortify in the flicker setup ? i saw u lost a calculated 1m dps. im sure its not true but it still seems to be a loss

edit: cwdt setup still viable in 3.7? i'd played a bit with steel skin was not too bad in the early levels
Last edited by negeos90 on Jun 12, 2019, 10:52:06 AM
Kaom's heart or Kintsugi is the better armor for this build? Maybe loreweave?
any suggestions about delve? :)

struggling with the vaal cities.
WTF is that 59% more damage jewel in your path of building link? It gives half of your dps but there is no jewel exist in the game like this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info