[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

Hope you update this build for the next league, looks funny AF and wanna play it from the begining. ^^
What pantheon should I use?
Hey, great guide. I'm currently leveling it, could someone post the passive tree I should reach at 67? The leveling description isn't too helpful for me.
Mana is freaking problem with curse and anger left with one cast of flicker
"
Yakabito wrote:
Mana is freaking problem with curse and anger left with one cast of flicker

Had a serious mana problem until lvl 69 or so and could only run Anger. Once I spec'd into the single mana leech node prior to Vitality Void I could run both the curse and Anger at once.

I never run out of Mana now, occasionally flicker will stutter as my mana drops then replenishes. If you have it and still have mana issues, focus on increasing elemental damage with attacks maybe? What's your tooltip dps on flicker?

I don't know how much actual DPS I'm doing, tool-tip for flicker says 11,000 @ almost 8 attacks per second with Frenzy up 100%, flasks running and crit up. I feel like it's still low and have no idea how I could get it to damn near 1M dps, but since I'm just getting into the elemental tree over on the far right I'm hoping it goes up quickly. Trash is no problem, even most map bosses aren't too bad, occasional wipe to something stupid (usually my fault) but I haven't gotten past T3 maps yet......

P.S. > I really like what you did with the tree there to get to Elemental Overload..... FML, wish I would have mapped that out better like you did, that seems like a pretty intuitive pathing looking at it now, pretty good increase across the board vs going straight up the way the build shows.
Last edited by Ruwed on Mar 19, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
Hello there i really like your build but so far im having a big problem to keep my frenzy charges up and sometimes end up in the middle of a pack without any charge and frenzy on cd. Had some real close calls so far and stopped to play this char for now.
Wonder if anyone can point out the issue with my build?

Thanks in advance!
Started mapping and feeling like im not doing enough dps can someone have a look and my gear and passive tree tp see if im doing something stupid
Until what tier does the clearspeed hold? I am assuming the build doesnt work as good in Red maps or does it?
also with vaal haste what lvl do we cap it at for the support gem to work ?
"
kylemcc20 wrote:
Started mapping and feeling like im not doing enough dps can someone have a look and my gear and passive tree tp see if im doing something stupid

Elemental Damage with attack skills is your absolute best friend, that and increased fire damage. I don't see a lot of that on your gear. Not much of an expert here... but I blow through maps and I feel like my damage is still pretty low. Think I'm running 93% increase on attack skills plus the uniques for another 90% or so fire dmg increase.

I can hit about 80-90k with charges, flasks ect. I've almost never stopped, maybe twice? on flicker, no problems to keep charges up with a 77% chance to ignite.

Whats your tool-tip dps on flicker with flasks, charges, elemental overload proc'd ect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info