[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
zotle123 wrote:
So how exactly does the taming work with ignite right now? Does it only count active ignites or all of them? Because when you wear taming you would have 100% chance to ignite and when you attack 10/s then the amount of damage you would get would be insane but im not sure if it works that way. Does anyone know ?

They just recently changed it so you can only have one ignite on an enemy at a time under normal circumstances. The Taming is still our strongest damage option still though!
I can't do anything past t11 with this build right now. The bosses just one shot me with any aoe since I'm lacking 2-3k health. Will more levels fix this or should I replace my damage ring/neck for health? I one shot packs pretty easily, just bosses and some exiles are hard. This build was supposed to be for wild strike/molten, but I like flickerstrike way more.

things I know i need to change: different helm gems, enlighten on my auras, lvl 20 gems in 6L, more chaos resist, new vaal haste gem so it actually gets cast on damage taken

90% resists, -60% chaos, 4k armor/2k evasion/6 endurance/3 frenzy/5k flicker dps, 100% burn chance
Last edited by turntup1234 on Sep 9, 2017, 7:56:59 PM
"
turntup1234 wrote:
I can't do anything past t11 with this build right now. The bosses just one shot me with any aoe since I'm lacking 2-3k health. Will more levels fix this or should I replace my damage ring/neck for health? I one shot packs pretty easily, just bosses and some exiles are hard. This build was supposed to be for wild strike/molten, but I like flickerstrike way more.

things I know i need to change: different helm gems, enlighten on my auras, lvl 20 gems in 6L, more chaos resist, new vaal haste gem so it actually gets cast on damage taken

90% resists, -60% chaos, 4k armor/2k evasion/6 endurance/3 frenzy/5k flicker dps, 100% burn chance

If you link your Path of Building/character link I can help you out :)
I've basically maxed out my build (only missing red nightmare jewel) and i'm noticing that I go oom sometimes in crowds of mobs anything I can do about that?

Also since i've got xophs what should I replace my atziri flask with?
"
Shawntastic69 wrote:
I've basically maxed out my build (only missing red nightmare jewel) and i'm noticing that I go oom sometimes in crowds of mobs anything I can do about that?

Also since i've got xophs what should I replace my atziri flask with?

Can you post your Path of Building or character link so I can have a look? Depending on whichever you want, Sulphur Flask for damage or Stibnite Flask for defense.
Thoughts on fortify in your flicker setup and if yes what would you replace ?
Last edited by Shawntastic69 on Sep 9, 2017, 11:54:36 PM
"
zotle123 wrote:
Thoughts on fortify in your flicker setup and if yes what would you replace ?

It wouldn't be terrible at all if you already had lots of damage or just wanted to stay safe. You'd want to replace Immolate if you plan on using it.

"
Shawntastic69 wrote:

I see your problem, you need to grab the two nodes near the bottom of duelist and to the right, Mana Leech and Spirit Void. They are right next to Vitality Void. That should fix all your mana problems!
Last edited by Oroboro on Sep 10, 2017, 1:05:33 AM
Lovin the idea of this build. I just recently did a dual wield claw flicker build, which had probably 5-10x the damage but charge generation was terrible and if things didn't die instanstly you'd run out of charges and die yourself rofl. Gonna make a new character now and try your build out ty! i made a few changes to ur tree, removed some life nodes to add a tiny bit more damage, extra endurance charges and red dream jewel for endurance generation also took a few more notables around assassin frenzy node so i could use an inspired learning jewel instead of having to use a headhunter! cant wait to test it out ^_^ heres the pob link for what i did https://pastebin.com/iQGVWLyV
"
Oroboro wrote:
It looks like you just need a few more levels. You can respec now if you feel you really need the survivability. Here's what I'd recommend: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQUtBWYFtQd1DPIOPBGBFCAUTRRxFHUW6RiRGNsaPhznIVUhYCKvIuoj9iQ3KjguUzB8MgE31DhTOlI9_ECgR35KfU2SUEdRR1b6WGNeE18_X9BhUmHrYqxjp2VNZ6BoZWoeajtsjG8ndO108Xasdud313h6elN673zZfyuCB4TFhNmE74Zgh2qHdozPjX2NuY2_j2CYV5pqmyabtZ2qpcupJ6mUrY2xfLIZtMW8n702vqe_CMCmwuzDOsPmxtjPes9-0iHTb9l82sHcPd1G4J_jn-jW6hjtP-8O707yL_JB8932SPcy-F_46_xL_W4=?accountName=Deathdre&characterName=IamZaza

Bascially just grab every life node you're near, at level 90 you'll have 5.7k life without changing your gear, which should be much better. Also, if you're looking to improve even further one of your rings doesn't have any life on it, and your boots have a 1 off lowest roll for life, even though it's still 150 life thats a potential 50 life you're missing.

ahhh, i just noticed my boots is the lowest roll for life, gonna switch to better roll then. Ye that plan sounds great for me ). and i have one more question, is it viable to keep using flicker strike for endgame boss with current gears? coz i don't really want to use molten strike <3. If I need to improve dps for flicker, should change the gears you recommended or just both rings and gloves only?
Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info