Golemancer Question

Yea I am way past all of this and have about 9k ES/Life - can prob get to 10k if I swap out ammy and rings. I think I just need suggestions on what else I might be able to improve - do I need more Primordials? Should I skill something else to increase life/ES on the talent tree? Etc.
Do you need spell echo on your golem links? 10% less damage :(

Also you might want to get an anima stone. minion damage rings. Craft a good bone helmet. (buy a white one with the flame golem enchant)

you still have a lot of upgrade path for damage.

I personally don't like building hybrid life/es...but if it works for you then awesome. I always feel squishy.

Also... are you using your shield simply for aura radius? I'm pretty sure the on hit/on kill effects only apply if you kill the mobs.
"
Do you need spell echo on your golem links? 10% less damage :(

Also you might want to get an anima stone. minion damage rings. Craft a good bone helmet. (buy a white one with the flame golem enchant)

you still have a lot of upgrade path for damage.

I personally don't like building hybrid life/es...but if it works for you then awesome. I always feel squishy.

Also... are you using your shield simply for aura radius? I'm pretty sure the on hit/on kill effects only apply if you kill the mobs.

Why do people keep telling me to get Anima stone lol - I've had one and its right on the life regen node sector below the major minion (green) wheel.

I think everyone said its good to have spell echo because the skills of golems repeat themselves - is that no true?

Minion damage rings would be nice but it would have to roll so good and that's a commodity in HC - I don't have that much currency as I spent it all crafting belt and armor = 400+c.

I been trying to chant helm but there is no way I can get rid of my current helm and go with something else because of the mana reserve unless you guys thing a well crafted hubris I can someone manage with current setup.

Last edited by dsata on Aug 28, 2017, 3:17:48 AM
Guys - just freaking rolled the flame golem buff in lab on my Hubris so I decided to take Vertex off... holy crap I got lucky and got some amazing sick roles on my circlet - what do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info