[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

"
gvieira wrote:
"
toasterdu77 wrote:
Hello,

I'm loving the build so far..

I changed 2-3 things (like +1 curse) with 2 defensive curses on a 6 link chest.

What do you think ?

My next upgrade will be a new helmet.

Any advices ?
I'm glad you are liking it!

Using two defensive curses is a good option. I didn't try that because I didn't have a +1 gloomfang.

I'm not sure about the prices right now in bestiary, but if you can, change the helm for a shaper one with "places an additional mine" with the same enchant. You will place 4 mines instead of 3, its a 33% more damage multiplier.

Also I see a "faster attacks" gem placed in the sire. This gem doesn't do anything in this build. The green slot I use for one of those 3, depending on the situation: slower projectiles, faster projectiles, trap and mine damage.

Oh... Yeah... Faster attack WTF ?! Thanks ! I didn't see that :D

I bought the amulet for 60C.
For the helmet, it is soo difficult to find, so I'll craft mine soon or later.
This build is INSANE during Breach ! The next league should be like Breach & Abyss (with a lot of monsters), so I'll try to start with your build.
This build is absolute trash until you get all the gear you need for it.

Fire Nova Mines is way better.

Hello! Completely new to miner so I want to ask this: Is the "supported by Remote mine" mod on helmet" necessary? I think I might want to get the magma orb enchant on this baby for burial chambers farming :)

Spoiler
"
Monstarella wrote:

Sure, lol
IGN: vieira
Last edited by gvieira on Apr 19, 2018, 6:33:38 PM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Hello! Completely new to miner so I want to ask this: Is the "supported by Remote mine" mod on helmet" necessary? I think I might want to get the magma orb enchant on this baby for burial chambers farming :)

Spoiler

You don't actually need the supported by remote mine mod, you need the "place an additional mine" mod that comes with one of the shaper mods.

It gives you 33% more damage because you place 4 mines instead of 3.

If you can't have both (enchant + mine), chose enchant for a better area or +1 mine for damage.
"
gvieira wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

Sure, lol

Show DPS tooltip.

Avoid this build.

This build takes way to long to get off, cost to much to even be worth and is a waste of time.
"
DestroyPoE wrote:
Avoid this build.

This build takes way to long to get off, cost to much to even be worth and is a waste of time.

I don't agree with you at all. This build is relatively cheaper. I have started with remote mine in the beggining and it was easy. Right now, I'm doing shaper easily, without dying ..

I really don't know what you're talking about.

1. You don't know how to play Path of Exile.
2. You don't know how mines works.
3. You don't know how to ask questions to the community to improve yourself
4. You didn't play the build at all ..

Maybe this build isn't for you, maybe you don't like it. AND, if you think this build is really bad, well ... Prove why, talk, share your stuff, your tree, your difficulties, or just move away :)

"
Monstarella wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

Sure, lol

Show DPS tooltip.

Well, when you want to prove that "your build" is much better, you come with arguments. You explain to us (with more than 6 words) why "your build" is so great! With screens, videos, links...

Thank you for your understanding.
Last edited by toasterdu77 on Apr 22, 2018, 1:32:22 PM
"
Monstarella wrote:
"
gvieira wrote:
"
Monstarella wrote:

Sure, lol

Show DPS tooltip.

33k in ho, why does that matter? You can kill shaper with 10-15k average dmg or maybe even less.

You say shit but I saw your profile. You are trying the build using a LVL 9 magma orb gem... How can you expect to do any damage with that?

And all your jewels are terrible and you barelly had any life in your gear.
Which one would you recommend, +chain or addition mine, didn't find one that has both

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info